KarlJacobs has joined the game

[Spawn: 60, 64 487]

     When Karl spawned, it was raining. Water soaked through his fluffy hoodie. He'd spawned at the edge of a giant body of water. Whether it was the ocean or just a big lake, or an odd river he didn't know.

He'd spawned in a plain, where there were tons of trees where it transitioned to a forest behind him. He killed some animals for food, though he couldn't cook it yet. There was a peninsula of more plains in the water. He concluded it was probably a lake.

The peninsula was very loosely connected to the rest of the land, hanging on by a mere four blocks. On his side there was also a peninsula, though this one much smaller and more resembled a penis, only two blocks wide and about seven long and bending.

Karl chopped down trees and harvested the three stalks of sugarcane that were there. But because he was adventurous, he gave up on the forest in favour of the land across the lake. That sounds like the title of a book.

Using the penis as a starting point, Karl jumped off and quickly swam across to the bigger peninsula. Once he got there he ran to the land the peninsula was clinging to for dear life.

It was an adventure he searched for, and it was an adventure he had barely found.

There were one, maybe two, big mountains he could see, but they didn't seem like anything special. To the right of those, a flower field, daisies and lilacs and tulips galore. Around here the lake had transitioned to a river and across that there was what Karl thought were dandelions, but were sunflowers. A sunflower field.

Turning around, he looked to the side of the mountain for a cave he could use as shelter from the cold rain.

He didn't find a cave, because he instead found a village, the lights shining brightly in comparison to the darkness the storm clouds provided.

For a village, this one was a little small, with basic houses and no watchtower, even.

Karl dashed towards the biggest house, the one in the middle. He figured they probably had room to spare for the poor guy stuck in the rain. He'd almost slipped on the wet mud.

Before he'd gotten there, he'd stopped at a house on the edge of the village. In front of the imposing iron golem. Iron golems in real life looked so scary like they could kill you with just two hits.

Which, and this isn't an exaggeration, could.

A zombie was at the corner of the house, approaching the doorstep but struggling to get over the potted plant at the front because zombies are stupid.

The golem delivered two good bonks at the zombie before it died. An endermen teleported in front, screeching. The golem had probably looked at it earlier. The golem cornered it between the overhanging eaves of the roof and soon, it too was dead with a final screech.

Karl admiringly stared at the sight, a few pieces of rotten flesh, an ender pearl, and a full grass block on the villager's doorstep. Karl claimed the loot immediately. That pearl could help him beat the game later.

He went back to the middle house and stayed until the rain stopped. By then it would nighttime. Karl went out to find resources and build his own house. He didn't want to have to rely on the villagers for too long, but they were nice!

Karl found a lavafall and a lava lake quickly in the dark. The lava lake was in the village and easily accessible. The lavafall was in a cave in one of the many mountains. Or is it just one big mountain?

He decided he wasn't going to the nether just yet, especially since he didn't have any resources like iron. There was a dripstone cave nearby, though. In the side of a mountain.

He tried going in, the light quickly diminishing as he went in. He went further and further, the only light provided by glow lichen and a single lava stream.

Karl couldn't see where he was going, so he took a leap of faith. Good news, there was stone and not an abyss. Bad news, he landed almost directly on a dripstone stalagmite. His foot landed on the side and slid off, upsetting his balance and causing him to fall backwards. The sharp point skimmed his arm.

He decided this cave wasn't worth it and left.

There was still tons to explore on this land, a nether to conquer, and a game to beat. That ender dragon's gonna have one hell of a time.

KarlJacobs joined the game. Feral Boys 4/5