Hell

A/N: Hey, it's been a while! Sorry... I have been writing, but I just have been reluctant to post because they just don't feel ready but I'm not going back to change them so I decided to hurry up and post.

________________________________________________________________________________

     George looked in chat. White and green words popped up.

Sapnap has made the advancement [We Need to Go Deeper]

Karl has made the advancement [We Need to Go Deeper]

Quackity has made the advancement [We Need to Go Deeper]

Aw, they beat him to it. And all three at once? They must have found each other. Maybe a 750-block spawn radius wasn't enough.

George took this as a personal challenge to get to the nether just after them and find the fortress before any of them.

He stood up and used his bucket to scoop up lava. Then, placing blocks next to the frame and cooling the lava with water. It was tedious compared to the regular method, but what can you do? Having to punch out the crying obsidian for so long was difficult. Each second dragged along. His knuckles ached.

Eventually, he had a fully working portal. Now to light it. Fuck. He forgot gravel for flint. Guess he'll just get some now.

After some quick and inconvenient riverbed digging, he had flint and he quickly put that with an iron ingot to get flint and steel.

He took a deep breath, then remembered he had competition and took less of a deep breath. He clicked the flint and steel. The portal whooshed to life as a deep, bright blue (he knew it was supposed to be purple but it looked blue to him) swirling mist lay before him. He stood on the steps and walked in.

The first feeling George felt was to be expected. Hot.

The water on his clothes soon evaporated, but his skin was left damp. He wasn't sure if it was because it hadn't fully evaporated or if it was sweat. A big nether wasteland biome spread out before him. He heard magma cubs squishing.

And human screams that weren't his own.

"OH MY GOD, GEORGE! WTF YOU SCARED US WHERE TF DID YOU EVEN COME FROM!!!"

"Quackity! Guys! What the fuck just happened?!"

Sapnap spoke up. "How did you get here?"

"Uh, I guess I saw you get the nether achievement in chat, so I went to the nether too since I found a nether portal. Then I just... walked through?"

Karl rested his chin in his hand. "I guess our portals just linked up. We must've been closer than we thought. If we go back through, either we'll end up at your place or you'll end up at ours."

"Alright! Let's go find that fortress!" Sapnap exclaimed, completely ignoring the complications of portal mechanics.

"Yeah!"

GeorgeNotFound has made the advancement [We Need to Go Deeper]