Karlnapity

Sapnap left the tower the following morning. It would be too risky to leave at night with all the mobs. He'd tried taking a nap but couldn't sleep. His eyes would refuse to stay closed.

Sapnap broke the barriers he placed over the stairway and ran down to the ground floor. The number of pillagers outside has significantly decreased, leaving only one in the distance that he could barely see.

He picked an area that was hilly, but not too mountainous. He sprinted up the side of the hill. His legs ached but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. Especially after almost drowning to death, getting poisoned, getting nearly pierced by arrows, and being bit by a phantom. Wow, he'd been through a lot. He wondered if anyone else on the server had suffered like this.

On top of the mountain, a lone oak tree (312, 92, 600) stood with a big beehive tacked on the side of the trunk. Bees buzzed and went in and out to pollinate flowers.

Aw, how cute. Sapnap had to make sure he didn't hit any of them. On the other side was a big, misshapen river. With a village on the other side.

Time for theft!

Now how to get across? Oh, nevermind, there's an area that connects. It'd be more tedious and a heck of a lot more dangerous, but it was better than the water. Sapnap reached the village. Which, by some miracle, had a lava pool. Ok, so he'd rob the village and then go to hell. His luck streak continues. Maybe that's why he was suffering so much earlier. To balance his luck streak. Seems fair.

The first few houses had nothing. He heard a village cat meow and his head turned in that direction. And there were people. The best people he could have ever met here.

"No fucking way," Sapnap said out loud, the figures turning their heads at his voice.

"SAPNAP!" both of them exclaimed at the same time.

Sapnap pulled all three of them into a group hug. "Karlnapity is united!"

"And we're so glad," Quackity buried his face in their shirts.

"I was gonna raid the village but...?" Sapnap pulled away.

"Don't bother. This place is already raided and besides, it's useless. This place has two chests, mostly with saplings."

"Ok, straight to the nether it is."

Karl spoke up. "Wait, the nether? You have the resources? We never got any."

"Yeah, we could go right now if we wanted to."

"Seriously?! Well, what are we waiting for, so let's go!" Quackity quickly ran off to the lava pool.

"Hey, wait up!" Karl ran after him.

Sapnap didn't bother running. "You need me to make the portal, dumbass!" he teased.

Karl and Quackity bounced around impatiently, Karl's being more obvious. Quackity only bounced a little bit.

Sapnap took out some wood planks, his water bucket, and got to work. His arms worked so swiftly at the edge of the lava pool, water flowing and his bucket scooping up lava.

In about half a minute, a black obsidian frame stood looming before them. Sapnap took out a flint and steel, one of the first things he made, and lit the bottom. A purple swirling veil of energy glowed before them.

"Uh... so... who's first?" Karl asked nervously.

"We're all going together." Quackity stepped to the bottom frame of the portal.

"I agree with Quackity. So, let's go to hell," Sapnap said as they all stepped down into the purpled mist. Their vision turned hazy, and then...