|| Wall of Indifference ||

"No matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn't stop for your grief."
- Faraaz Kazi

Riddhima goes inside the room and pulls the duvet from her face when the person inside whines - "Ohho bhabhi..let me complete my beauty sleep for five minutes atleast!"

But already Riddhima has started to bring new set of clothes for her from the cupboard. Meanwhile, the girl gets up with a pouty face ; Riddhima sits beside her to place her right palm on her shoulder - "Siya, get up! Remember you've to complete all the assignments before going to school."

Siya opens her eyelashes with an irritation but seeing her bhabhi's serene face, a smile comes to her lips automatically. Kissing Riddhima's cheeks tightly, she hugs her and sleeps by placing her head on her shoulder. Riddhima widens her eyes at Siya's drama.

After few minutes of buttering her to get up, Siya atleast gets ready to freshen up.

And Riddhima leaves the room to enter into the kitchen. She starts to make toast and sandwich for breakfast with black coffee and juice. She's has already given dadi her breakfast in room..as due to old age and having paralysis from lower portion, she can't move that much so Riddhima has to take care of everything.

After some few minutes, the breakfast gets ready and she places his toast and black coffee on a tray and other things in another tray. Going to dining table, she places his breakfast on the particular head chair and keeps the newspaper just beside it....as she knows he has a habit of reading newspaper daily while having breakfast.

After couple of minutes, she listens them entering with talking with each other....but as usual he is silent. Going to each other's room, they come after freshening and changing their sweaty clothes.

As soon as they take their seat, the princess of the Rai Singhania family comes out. She goes to Riddhima and hugs her from back while Vansh tries to avoid the usual morning scene of this house....because he knows after few time, his trio siblings would fight for his so called wife's attention.

And as thought all get up to complete the scene when Aryan shrieks - "What is this, bhabhi?....how have you got this wound on your forehead and haven't even told us?"

The fear she's been getting till now suddenly arises. Being sleepy earlier, they've not noticed but now the extreme possessiveness of these siblings would touch the sky.

They make Riddhima sit at first on the side chair of Vansh and touches her wound softly with tearful eyes ; at this Riddhima smiles softly. Maan, twin brother of Aryan asks - "Is it paining too much, bhabhi? .. have you taken painkiller or should I call the doctor..wait, let me....!"

Vansh who's been looking through the scene has been little tensed some time before but now at their level of possessiveness, he rolls his eyes. While feeling a heated gaze of someone upon her, Riddhima answers quickly - "No..no..I'm fine..it's just a slight cut I've got while being absent in my thoughts! But don't worry and have your breakfast first....as today you've to submit your assignments in college..do you remember that? And Siya..I'm telling that to you too!"

At which they make bad faces because they've thought to bunk classes for today and be with their bhabhi.

........

Mr Ajay Rai Singhania and his wife Uma had met an unfortunate accident twelve years back while coming from a buisness party. The road was too lonely that time as it was a cloudy night..upon that it was forecasted to be at home to avoid accident. While crossing the tunnel, one big tree got broken in storms resulting it to fall on the car. And three persons were spot dead at that moment with the driver.. just for their silly attitude towards such vital news.