||A Mirror||

Doing as others told me,
I was blind.
Coming when others called me,
I was lost.
Then I left everyone,
myself as well.
Then I found everyone,
myself as well.
- Rumi.

An overly enthusiastic Viraj takes out something after a second of searching as if he's been always ready to public it on specific time.

Meanwhile, Vansh is holding himself back from attacking this vile woman who is behind his and Riddhima's broken life. Though he accepts him to be the main culprit in hers life.

Aryan, Maan and dadi are silent to prepare themselves for something serious while Siya is as cool as before. Without showing emotions out, she's biting the chewing gum as if everything could rest but not this.

That's when Viraj claims loud - "It's done. Have a look!" And soon all eyes fall on him who points towards the flat screen of television.

It's the CCTV footage of that cursed night which has changed the lives of many people by pledging a girl's life in a mere play. Though the screen is not so clear due to dark background but all could assume atleast no life loss has happened there, instead of attacking a lone soul and losing a barrel of her blood. And that poor soul is none other than Riddhima.

This incident has not only snatched six months of her life, but also portrayed her evil before this society.

Seeing the screen, Shivali gulps hard when the people present there have been looking at her with somewhat cold expressions.

So to save herself with the slightest chance, Shivali reasons : "Pl..please belive me .. trust your love, Vansh..I'm just a victim as well as Riddhima.
You on..only think how could I live these long days without you..I truly love you a lot!"

Vansh who's been already shaking in anger imagining all those past scenarios where he himself has a number of times claimed and felt her - this selfish girl as his love?! And now listening her unreasonable urge, he growls angrily which makes his love afraid like never before.

But the argument couldn't take long route when Viraj starts to play hers and Randhir's moments one by one, including the airport scene and her confrontation with Randhir.

Now she's truly nothing to ignore the truth while dadi is silent ; she's been always wrong to judge the culprit and victim, after having such a long worldly experience also.

But surprising all, the first step is taken by Siya who slaps this evil viper soundly. Till now she's been chewing the gum uncontrollably just to stop the ultimate urge to choke the vital problem of their life but kept calmness intact. And when everything is out, she couldn't finally stop herself from slapping her hard which makes Shivali to touch the ground.

It's true she's been behaving indifferent towards all, including her bhabhi maa too after her departure. But none knows how each night she's been crying in guilt for not to save her maa from getting injustice each and every day. She's promised herself then and there that she'll punish the culprits in any way to have a little payback atleast so that her bhabhi maa gets a little bit of justice.

Last time she's seen that cold eyes of Riddhima to realise how much pain is needed to excess the tolerance level. The pain and inner guilts have broken her so bad that now she has lost her baby to fate .. her first baby which is a dream to every mother. And today she is battling with life to have an earthly existence.