|| A Little Flashback ||

"I wonder what the words 'I love you' sound like when they come out of your mouth although of course I would never get the chance to know."

The car halts before VR Mansion and Riddhima comes out of it with much more exhausted face. She's feeling pain in all over her mortal body as if she's lost all her energy before the struggle only. Does being pregnant give such symptoms? .. questions her own mind!

She surely remembers from past one or two months, she's not missed her dates yet she's always felt her energy to be drained away! This much work she's done before marriage too but she's never felt so weak .. even before few months too. Nowadays she's feeling too lazy and sleepy.

Might be every woman has their own symptoms. Thinking this, she shrugs the thought away till the result comes out.

Going inside she at first goes to dadi's room to check on her....to find she's sleeping by wrapping herself with a comforter.

Sighing she leaves for 'his' room to get freshen up. After changing the saree and much needed bath after visiting the hospital, she feels fresh now.

Leaving her wet hair open, she looks at the clock to find it's already 2 o'clock. That much late she's been. Her hunger is also not there....today after listening such remorse words from his mouth, her hunger has lost its way to reach her. So she decides to take a nap but feels so unwanted in this room.

She looks at the whole wall of the room to find his and hers photo only and that also as couple. She smiles sadly and thinks is she anywhere or in part of his life? And unfortunately she answers herself - "no"!

It's true she too belongs to the same room but at night, he too gives her accompany. So she never feels that much bothered but at daytime she tries to be downstairs as much she can!

But alas....today she has not that much work. Each day she gets busy with cooking and gardening but today the extra possessive babies of hers have asked Meena Maa, their old maid to keep eye on Riddhima so that she takes rest to give herself the much needed break.

With that a yawn escapes her mouth and she thinks to take nap in the hall itself. So going to dining table she places her head on the table and sits on the chair. She doesn't want to take the couch as that could lead her to long slumber but she must have to bake something before they return.

........

A young girl of twenties is found to walk on the night road of Mumbai. She's wearing a green silk saree and a leather watch on her wrist....there is a bag too on her right shoulder. She's wearing two golden studs as jewellery while the long black hair is tied in a low ponytail.

She doesn't like to wear saree as much because she's not accustomed to it. But she can't deny also .. because at noon she works in a middle school as teacher where it's a rule to wear saree for the female teachers. And at evening she's clases in college....so from there she's to go to college direct and saree has been her routine for every day.

With that she sighs thinking she's never thought to wear saree to her college other than jeans and crap top or shirt....but it's her luck! When all girls of her age are busy to enjoy life she's thinking of money. How could she forget she's not received any normal family like others so she must have to pay for herself!

With thinking she's come a lot and now she notices the area is little empty comparing to other places. She looks at both sides to find no car and right signal so she bends to cross the road.