|| Surprise is name of Life||

"Our shadows
Are still dancing
Like spectres in
My dreams."

Suddenly receiving a new energy within himself, Vansh declares in a deep husky voice - "This time another wife will have no share of pain for her unfaithful husband's adultery! I may not have cheated on her but my feelings have been the cheaters here. So I'll do anything to help a woman in receiving her pride."

Then turning to Viraj, he asks in his baritone voice - "But, how will we expose that cunning vulture?..We must need a strong proof or have to know his weakness to reach the truth to everyone!"

Viraj smirks thinking his arrogant boss is coming back in form and looks at him winningly with those clever eyes.

........

Today Shivali is returning from her tour to Indonesia so Randhir has gone to receive her in airport. Seeing him all dashing and handsome after a couple of weeks, Shivali couldn't control her inner hormones and takes his thin petals in a passionate liplock at public place only.

But Randhir suddenly feels uncomfortable. Before it has been a mutual feeling but from the time he's come to meet that selfless emotions for his wife, he's getting hesitation. Oh..thinking of her only, he feels a sudden pain in heart..there she's alone handling his family with their little baby in her and here he's mercilessly cheating on her!?

But thinking of his age old revenge in mind, he keeps silence and accepts those poking pain in his heart.

His mind shows the logic in it ; it's good that he's already kept Shivali under his clutches. She's unaware of his dual life..she doesn't know the great buisness tycoon, Mr Randhir Reddy is already married and his darling wife is pregnant with his child. As he's set such a tracker in her phone that he controls those information to reach to her, as per his consent. Even all around her, he's set his men so that no outside source could supply her the truth.

But his heart goes heavy whenever he's to get close to her to make her apart from suspicion arising in her mind. He isn't liking this revenge plan now as he's too eager to openly announce his love for his wife to this whole world. He's dieing inside a thousand death feeling the sin he's doing over his wedded wife and unborn baby!

Meanwhile, Shivali herself has trapped inside a web where she's neither an identity nor any existence. She's dead before this whole world! Might be it's the karma she's tried to use an innocent person's love for his own gain and she herself is receiving the same!

However, they get apart when Shivali feels the disinterest of Randhir in this kiss. Shruging her shoulders, she move on from the airport, following the steps of her boyfriend.

After a hearty lunch around twelve, the couple enters into the drawing room to have some rest. She needs it for the physical exhaustion happened during the flight journey while he's tired in between the fights of mind and heart.

But seeing the daily newspaper on the teapoy, Shivali sets herself comfortable on the bean bag and takes the paper to go through the gossips in haste. But what she doesn't know her this one decision is going to introduce her with the bitter truth of her life!

In between, Randhir is thinking to finish his revenge plan soon so that he could dump Shivali to bring back his wife in a new farmhouse built by him in this city only. He's done many dirty things with another woman here so he'll never bring his darling here to throw disrespect on her.