||The Intruder||

The heart was made to be broken!
- Oscar Wilde

Love at the first sight was never her cup of tea rather it was always loyalty! It was the only thread to bind her broken life into a string. Losing parents at a young age, she'd been very dependent on her grandma to only realise that relations never stayed longer but the trustworthiness and loyalty to the person.

Like her very name - Sandhya that is Evening Primrose, she's been always a girl of mild emotions ; like the evening beauty, she too has kept herself away from other's reach. When her own parents could have left her at a young age then whom could she rely on?! Except for the time when her only family .. her grandma brings a marriage proposal for her.

She couldn't deny but to respect this older lady's emotions as she's been always there stronger for her..each and every time!

Seeing her supposed groom for the first time, she's imagined him as a hard-core, arrogant and no-nonsense buisness man to rule the world ruthlessly. She's been sceptical thinking he might not like a girl like her who is having a tanned brown skin as average Indian girls. She doesn't have straight hair, rather curly old fashioned waste length hair with acne skin.

A very true Indian girl in definition, that is hers! So when a six feet long Greek God accepts to marry a girl of five feet five, she's been proved wrong for the very first time. Has her intuition been proved wrong? But she's happy with being wrong also, little surprising to her.

However, with time the day comes! On one auspicious day, four hands get assembled under the holy chants of mantra and she's legally and ritually announced as Mrs Sandhya Randhir Reddy.

She's been sceptical then also thinking how she'll live far from her grandma but the way her new family has accepted her in their house that she's once again enlivened the moment thinking her own parents have come back from God's heaven.

With time the night has grown dark and so her tensions too. Would he ask for his husbandry right? But she's not ready yet.

And amidst of all tensions when she's slept on the well decorated bed and woke up the next day to find him on the couch, her inner self has danced crazily..thinking he's just prioritised her accords.

........

With time, she starts to follow his every actions to find him either busy whenever he's with her or living away from his home. She's got doubt if he's not into the marriage or he's already someone in his life?! And for the very first time her heart has shattered without any cause.

Meanwhile, the evil husband has been always aware of her inner turmoil. And he's been smirking inside as he could read female minds easily. He's wanted her to approach him first as he's been so proud of his looks. Girls approach him first, not in reverse way!

But it's going on his patience each and every night whenever she's using the whole bed without showing any mercy to him .. while he's been hanging in between life and death, whenever he comes close to her. Her figure might not be sexy but that heart shaped beautiful face along with a pointed nose and sharp eyes upon that healthy body was turning him so hard that one day he has decided to leave.

But surprising him, she's hold his hand to ask - "I know we two don't have similarities..you might have expected someone angelic for you but got a typical Indian girl as in wife!