Chapter 12

"Lord 404, subject Star is nowhere to be found and it's the likelihood they are being held by either the Moon or the Sun Kingdom."

"......"

"....Sir? Orders?"

"....Tell me, am I going too far in all of this?"

"S-Sir?"

"Will this really bring back my son? No, my nephew so easily?"

".....I....can't confirm anything. Those who got the ritual scroll do say that information may either be outdated or wrong due to how.....vindictive the other was towards you."

".....Do you think.....Alpha would be disappointed in me, Bill?"

"......"

".....I see."

".....Your orders?"

"....The objective is still at hand. Find the Star and take them to the meeting point. I've come too far to stop all of this."

"As you wish, Lord 404."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My Lord!!!!!"

"Hmm? What's got you all up in a twist Abyss? Did Ganz fight with Mal again? Or did Razz finally convince Ruler to do his duties?"

"No!!!! Lord 404 is making his move and searching for Lord Starr."

"Oh? Does he finally make his move? It seems my Original was right...."

"My Lord?"

"Ignore that. Gather the Guardians and call for Sci. Change is going to happen and we have to prevent massive casualties."

"What shall we do if we find Lord Starr?"

"Bring him here and being the other rulers if they ask. It's about time the other rulers knew of our existence."

"Yes, Lord Shifter!!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deva hummed as he looked at the oven while the cake inside looked almost ready to decorate. He stood up as he looked at the counter while massive amounts of cookies, pastries, pies, various other foods, and fresh juice were placed. Everyone was also in the kitchen while eating the food of which Horror was eating massive amounts of it with Cross and Error eating the most chocolate that he made for them.

It was after everyone finally processed the information of which strategies were going around to solve the very dilemma they now had to face. They all stopped when they realized how late it got of which dinner was just around the corner. Deva immediately went into cooking mode as he made various foods and sweets that will calm their hunger and satisfy Horror at the same time. The atmosphere turned calmer after they all got some food in their systems of which Deva was glad about it.

Bardo was shocking all of them by eating a whole chicken with one bite with the bones and all. Deva wasn't really shocked as her magic pretty much made her immune to getting sick or choking on anything bad. Deva caught her trying to eat a spoon but she just ended up bending the spoon then really eating it.