━𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞
━━━━━━━━━━
Four girls get tagged

𝚜𝟷 𝚎𝟷

𝟎𝟎𝟏. Shotgun

    Brandon Darrow was stood in the middle of a park at night, pushing Veronica on a swing

    Brandon Darrow was stood in the middle of a park at night, pushing Veronica on a swing. Hailey, Nicki, and Sean were also on their own swings. They were all on their phones and Hailey was taking pictures of the group. Everyone had their own can of alcohol, whilst Brandon and Veronica shared one.

After Brandon got done pushing Veronica, he lit up a blunt and started smoking it. Hailey had decided to put on some music as her and Nicki swung side-by-side.

“I love this song.”

“Oh! It’s so good!”

Nicki and Hailey get off the wings and hug each other. Hailey was holding a bottle of booze and she kissed Nicki’s cheek.

Ronni hands Brandon their can so he could have some. Nicki perks up and yells cheers, Veronica holding onto the can in Brandon's hand as they do. Everyone else joining in on the cheers. Nicki goes and sits back down on a swing with Sean.

“Hey, it’s the last say of summer.”

“I can’t believe it’s over.” Hailey scratches her face.

“I feel like it just started.” Ronni groans.

Nicki and Sean kiss yet again. “It went by so fast, right?”

“Push me.” Nicki gets off Sean so he could get up to push her.

“Ronni, you wanna make out?” Brandon puts his arm around the girl.

His question caught her off guard but she kept a straight face on. Did she want to kiss him?

“Excuse me?”