━𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞
━━━━━━━━━━
Suggestions and stories

𝚜𝟷 𝚎𝟻

𝟎𝟎𝟓. Two Face

    Hailey Jensen had just stumbled over a dead corpse in the Grotto

    Hailey Jensen had just stumbled over a dead corpse in the Grotto. She was meeting up with what she thought was Ash, when she fell in a hole and landed next to a body. A guy in a monkey mask took her picture and quickly left the scene. Hailey immediately called Rowan and Veronica to come and meet her at the Grotto to come and talk. Two other boys found the body too and called it in. So when the girls got there, there was cops surrounding the whole building. The three were just looking at the scene from a far.

“Oh, shit, it’s my dad.” Rowan curses once she sees him get out of his cop car. Rowan crouched down behind the wall they were at so he would catch them.

“Monkeyman was there, guys.” Hailey starts out. “I’m not kidding, he was standing right above me.” Hailey’s voice cracked as the pressure in her chest got tighter. “And I started screaming, and then these dudes came over, and I— I ran off when they weren’t looking.”

“Did the cops see you?” Veronica asks, which Hailey shakes her head.

“I got a message, and it said, “your turn.” Do you think he’s gonna kidnap me?” Hailey’s fear was prominent in her voice and on her face.

“Yo, what the hell is going on downtown there?” Ash’s voice and body appears in front of them. The three stand up to talk. “It’s that girl, Raven.” Rowan tells the boy. “Hailey found her body.”

“Damn.” Ash looks out towards where the police cars where. “Here, these will help.” Ash holds out a bag of what looks likes pills towards Hailey. Rowan and Veronica both look at Hailey as she diverts her eyes from the pills. “I don’t want ‘em.” Hailey tells him. “Well, great, cool. Good for you. But you texted me, so pay up.” As Ash talked, Rowan pieced the puzzle together.