━𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞
━━━━━━━━━━
Keeping secrets is tough

𝚜𝟷 𝚎𝟺

𝟎𝟎𝟒. Remember Me

    Hailey Jensen was sat all alone on the bleachers as she waited for Rowan and Veronica to make it to school

    Hailey Jensen was sat all alone on the bleachers as she waited for Rowan and Veronica to make it to school. Veronica had woken up with some joint pain from what went on last night, but other than that was okay. When she arrived at school she had met up with Rowan to go find Hailey. She was say bringing a coffee as JROTC practiced on the track.

“You stay up all night, slut?” Hailey asks Rowan. Rowan puts her stuff down next to Hailey as Veronica sat on the bench above them. “Messing around with… what’s his nuts? Jack?”

“Jake.” Rowan had informed the two that she and Jake spent the night together and hinted at other things. Veronica wasn’t ready to tell the girls about her and Brandon.

“You look exhausted.” Hailey goes back to sipping her drink.

“I got tagged in another private video.” Rowan says and both Hailey and Veronica look up at her. “Have you watched it yet?” Hailey asks. Rowan shakes her head and opens up her phone.

A video pops up of Elisia. She was duck taped to a chair by her wrists and ankles. Elisia yells and cries out as the man behind the phone records her.

“Oh, my god.” Veronica breathes out. “We-we have to tell someone.” Hailey says.

“We can’t, remember?” Rowan looks to the girls then back at her phone. “It’s-it’s the same building that’s in the teddy bear video. We just have to figure out where it is.”

“You said Brie could get us an address, right?” Rowan shuts her phone off and sighs. “I don’t think Brie’s gonna want to help us anymore.”

“Then maybe we should tell your dad?” Hailey suggests.

“Seriously?” Rowan looks at Hailey with a stern look; Ronni looking at her confused. “What’s your secret? ‘Cause it cannot be as bad as mine.” Hailey looks away and Veronica looks down. Her secret wasn’t as bad as sleeping with an older guy, her secret was that she’s a totally different person than she use to be. She changed her name and personality. She’s befriending her bullies and dating the one person she thought would never bully her, but turns out he did in the end. She didn’t want anyone to find out who she really was. “See? You can’t even tell me and you want monkeyman to tell everyone?”