━𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞
━━━━━━━━━━
Coping

s2 e1

009. Resurrection

    2 and a half months after Dunbar's death

'Dunbar Rakes, July 07, 1999 - September 13, 2016.' These words and numbers accompanied by the dorky grin that use to belong to the boy haunts Veronica's mind.

Every waking, walking second Dunbar was on her mind.

The sound of the gun shot echos through her head, even making it into her dreams. The blood spattering out of his head and onto Rowan, one small drop landing on Veronica's fingernail in the process. The screams and rapid footsteps surrounding the house. Brandon rushing over and hurrying Ronni outside. It all haunted her.

But the text.

You we're tagged in a video by @m0nk3ym4nnn

Let's me see Not now

The animal masks. The hashtag. "We finish what we start." It all meant something, Dunbar was right when he told Veronica "this isn't gonna end." Someone wanted revenge, and now there's a target still pointed right at everyone's head.

The girls dreams would start out normal until Dunbar shows up with a bullet hole in his head, reaching out to Veronica for help. She'd wake up suddenly with a loud gasp. "This isn't gonna end." Echos after every nightmare.

After the party, the group of girls slowly started to drift apart. Only Elisia and Veronica stayed together. Hailey got sent to rehab and Rowan wasn't fond over by the two remaining girls (Elisia didn't want to talk to her because of the Jake thing and Ronni didn't want to because Rowan was being very hostile towards her to reveal her identity to Brandon). Rowan apologized to both girls and said her and Jake were over. When Hailey went away, Rowan kept texting her, but she never got a response back.