━𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞
━━━━━━━━━━
Correlations

𝚜𝟷 𝚎𝟽

𝟎𝟎𝟕. Your turn

    Veronica Scott's identity gets threaten everyday

    Veronica Scott's identity gets threaten everyday. Each day getting closer and closer to getting out. Veronica wish she could confess and get back at everybody, but she's made it so far.

She's finally happy in her own skin. She's not getting bullied. She's one with the crowd. Doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. Perfectly blended in with everyone else.

Nights were becoming restless. Tears only came late into the star clattered dark sky. When everything was silent. When Veronica was left to her own thoughts. The only peace she gets. But it wasn't peace. Her thoughts raced. Paranoia around every corner. Veronica wasn't getting sleep and each night there seems to be more tears that slip out.

And when she wakes up from the small slumber she got, the same cycle repeats.

Wake up. Check for a Monkeyman text. Go to school. Get stalked. Go home. Cry. Get little to no sleep. Repeat.

So when the alarm that separated Veronica's escape from her troubled reality sounds, she groans and wipes all the crud off her face. She picks up her phone and wasn't met with any tagged notifications or unknown number text. She was met with texts from Hailey and Rowan.

The texts were a mix of things. Ranging from Elisia being MIA, to Hailey's mom being rushed to the hospital from being drugged by Monkeyman, to her needing to go to the Grotto to meet with them and Ash. Supposedly Ash had gotten some inside info about the girl that was shot, Raven.

Veronica gets up, showers, get dressed, and eats breakfast. A daily routine. Michelle was actually glad the girl had a routine. When Veronica first started therapy and psych evaluations she wasn't the best at hygiene. Her depression effecting her that bad. Once everything was changing for good, Veronica started this routine. And it made her feel good.

The girl was dressed in a forest green sweater she kept from when she was still 100 pounds overweight. Camo pants and her beaten up white Converse paired with it. Breakfast was quick today since she was on a time period. She told Michelle she was walking to the Grotto to meet up with the girls.