━𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞
━━━━━━━━━━

The betrayal of Veronica Scott

𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝟷

𝟎𝟎𝟎. Chaos Begins

   Veronica Scott: the girl everyone bullied

   Veronica Scott: the girl everyone bullied. Why was she bullied? Well, she wasn’t the skinniest of girls. But she didn’t mind it. Until she went to camp.

Camp Terrerro: the camp everyone seemed to go to. Veronica grew up with everyone who went to camp. That’s how she became friends with two specific people.

She cared deeply for her friends. They had her back whenever she would get picked on. Sticking up for her through thick and thin. Veronica would stick up for them too. When nasty rumors started to spread about one of her friends, she would always tell people off. Sticking up for her friend the best she could. Of course it would always end in her getting picked on more.

Camp was suppose to be fun. A time to escape your parents and hang out with friends and make new friends. But for Veronica and her friends it was different.

Veronica would get pushed around- literally, get beat up, and she even got her head dunked in a toilet. She didn’t do anything to deserve it though. She was being herself and no one liked that.

By the time Veronica went to high school, she was getting tired of the bullying. You would think the same joke would get old, but it seemed like it was never gonna be that way.

Veronica and one of her friends from camp went to high school together and kept in touched. But soon after freshman year ended, her friend moved away.

Not having any friends anymore, Veronica ended up running into a girl named Elisia. They had a few classes together but always ran into each other out of class and school.