━𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞
━━━━━━━━━━
Partners

𝚜𝟸 𝚎𝟸

𝟎𝟏𝟎. Digging

     Veronica Hamilton was excited to wake up today

     Veronica Hamilton was excited to wake up today. She doesn't know why, but excitement overcame her. Walking up, taking a shower, and eating the breakfast Michelle made her, was Veronica's daily ritual.

Once everyone was done and ready to leave the house, Michelle drove Ronni to school. Now that her secret was out, Mel didn't have to drop her off on a side street of the school, she can just pull up to the front and Ronni can walk up herself.

Ronni did wish she had her own car. She has her permit and has drove here and there, but she hasn't taken her drivers test to get her license. Her dream car is a Jeep similar to Sean's.

When the two got to school, they bid goodbye and Ronni started walking up to the front of the school. Her phone rings and she instantly answer it.

"Hi." Ronni's voice was greeting.

"You here?" The voice on the other end asks.

"Just got here. I can't wait to get my own car." Ronni passes by family faces as she enters the school. "I saw Hailey yesterday."

"Same. I don't care about her, though. Can we meet up?" The voice asks seductively.

"I'd love to, but—" Veronica gets cut off from almost running into someone on the stairs.

"Ronni, we need to talk." It's Rowan.

Veronica sighs. "I gotta go."

"Girl talk?"

"Bye." Veronica hangs up on her secret rendezvous.

"You know Hailey's back?" Rowan asks the girl.

"Yeah. Saw her yesterday."

"Good. She should be here soon."

As the four waited for the blonde, Ronni and Elisia stand next to each other, feeling safer when they do.