Prologue: Intruder alert

Dagore is seen staring down this building in front of him. He checked the message he received to make sure this was the right address. "ṭһıṡ ċѧṅ'ṭ ɞє яıɢһṭ..... ɞєċѧȗṡє ıṭ'ṡ.... ṭһє ṡєċȗяıṭʏ ɞяєѧċһ ṃѧʟʟ" he said. He sighed and snuck inside. "ẇєʟʟ һєяє ẇє ɢȏ" he muttered. He followed directions to the letter and entered the vanny HQ. "ẇѧıṭ ẇһѧṭ..." he said noticing something and went to look. However he noticed 15 unconscious people in the laser tag arena.

"ȏһ ṃʏ ɢȏԀ!" exclaimed Dagore. He suddenly heard the alarms go off with the electronic voice saying "intruder alert". Dagore ran immediately seeing these 5 bear looking animatronics starting to hunt. He gasped immediately getting himself in the security room in the closed down Roxanne raceway. " Ԁȏṅ'ṭ һѧṿє ṃȗċһ ṭıṃє! " He muttered immediately setting up video equipment. He started taping himself and talked in the camera. Once done he immediately turned hearing the door break down.

An animatronic version of Monotaro was at the door. *"perfect, the final piece "* it said robotically. Dagore gasped and started fighting the animatronic Monotaro. " ı ẇȏṅ'ṭ ƿȗṭ ṃʏṡєʟғ ѧṡ ѧ ƿʟѧʏєя!!!! " He exclaimed. He was thrown by Monotaro and caught by an animatronic version of Monodam. He gasped as he was surrounded by all the cubs. *"oh but one problem "* added the animatronic Monophanie. *" You coming here sealed yourself as one "* stated the animatronic Monokid.

They all suddenly blasted in his eyes making Dagore scream and collapse unconscious. *" Put him with the others "* stated Monotaro. Monosuke took off carrying the unconscious Dagore.

(A/n: Yeah a different kind of start to it. But still we begin. The next round of Dark tuber Danganronpa has become nigh! Anyway hope you all enjoy).