Day 19: Monosuke and motive

Dagore immediately went right to Lucas looking extremely cross. Lucas scoffed seeing him. "Bun I told you I hate this world, but yet I'm confused, blazy is kind, you all try to be kind, I hate it, hate you all and yet want you around" added Lucas. "ıṭ'ṡ Ԁѧɢȏяє, ʏȏȗ ʟȏṡṭ ṭһє ƿяıṿıʟєɢє ȏғ ċѧʟʟıṅɢ ṃє ɞȗṅ ѧғṭєя һȏẇ һѧяṡһ ʏȏȗ һѧṿє ɞєєṅ ṭяєѧṭıṅɢ єṿєяʏȏṅє ıṅċʟȗԀıṅɢ ıṅṡȗʟṭıṅɢ яѧєғ's ɞяȏṭһєя ѧṅԀ ṡѧʏıṅɢ ʏȏȗ һȏƿє һє Ԁıєṡ ѧʟʟ ɞєċѧȗṡє һє'ṡ ѧṅ ѧṅɢєʟ" added Dagore snapping at Lucas. Lucas pulled away gasping and growled before he charged at Dagore and attacked him. Dagore caught him immediately knowing that if he didn't then Lucas would kill him. "LET ME GO! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU ALL! I HATE THAT YOU'RE ALIVE! I WANT YOU DEAD!" Yelled Lucas. Dagore stopped him.

"You guys all live by you stupid puppies and rainbows bullshit!". "HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS JUST ACTUALLY THINK AND HATE ON THE WORLD!!!!" snapped Lucas. Someone growled making the duo freeze up. Dagore looked to see a monokubtronic that was half white and half tiger striped. "I'll take him... In the mean time, see about gathering the others, I'm giving you the motive this time" added the bear. Dagore took a moment to remember names and looked over. "ʏȏȗ'яє ṃȏṅȏṡȗҡє" he said. Monosuke grabbed Lucas and looked at Dagore.

"Indeed, now go get the others, I'll handle this one and join after" added Monosuke. He left with a kicking and screaming Lucas who protested about it. Dagore went to the group and brought them up to speed on everything. They followed him to the stage and looked at it when Monosuke joined them. "All right I see everyone's here so first let me break the rules a bit". " Lucas was captured by us as an extra to join and spy, he was supposed to be in alliance, but instead he demanded to be the boss ". " We tried it his way, and he couldn't oblige the way he was supposed to do things so we have released him back to his husband and he's officially banned" added Monosuke. A sense of relief rushed over the group, but also pity.

"Now... With that aside it's back to focus, the killing game, and now I'm giving the motive" added Monosuke. He chuckled and looked at them with a gleam in his eye. "I know you found the control center that keeps me and my siblings active" he said. Everyone was taken aback in shock at the fact he figured it out. "Well, guess it couldn't be hidden forever, so I'm the nerd". "Let's make it easy, you know how we're being controlled...., but would any of you try to figure out how to stop us.... Whatever the cost?!" Exclaimed Monosuke. Everyone looked at each other actually revealing all the looks on their faces of temptation. "Uh huh, I see the temptation, better think on it" added Monosuke leaving.

"Oིྀhིྀ gིྀoིྀdིྀ, hིྀeིྀ gིྀaིྀvིྀeིྀ tིྀhིྀeིྀ mིྀoིྀsིྀtིྀ tིྀeིྀmིྀpིྀtིྀiིྀnིྀgིྀ...." Added Shemet. "s̰̃õ̰ m̰̃ã̰ñ̰ỹ̰.... ḭ̃t̰̃'s̰̃ p̰̃õ̰s̰̃s̰̃ḭ̃b̰̃l̰̃ḛ̃" added Death Iron Jaiden. "ᑕᖇᗩᑭ.... ᑕᗩᑎ ᗯE EᐯEᑎ ᒪᗩᔕT?" Asked Inky Chi. "T̶h̶i̶s̶ i̶s̶ t̶o̶u̶g̶h̶" added Caleb hell quietly. Stephistic looked away worried. Lucifer and Raphael gulped while Dagore and Manix were concerned. Dagore looked at everyone. "ʟȏȏҡ, ẇһıʟє ṭһє ṃȏṭıṿє ṃѧʏ ɞє ṭєṃƿṭıṅɢ ẇє ċѧṅ'ṭ ʟєṭ ıṭ Ԁєғıṅє ȏṅ ȗṡ" added Dagore. "нє'ѕ яιgнт, ωє ¢αи'т ℓєт тнє мσиσкυвѕ ωιи" added Stephistic.

Everyone looked at them but agreed. "H̶e̶'s̶ r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶, l̶e̶t̶'s̶ g̶o̶" added Caleb hell. They all departed the area in worry, but with the nagging temptation of potentially falling for the motive.

(A/n: Respect is by finally releasing what I was forced to add. This was the ending I preferred. Other then that it's time to make this more the way I wanted to write it. Anyway hope you all enjoy).