Day 25: Damaged impostor

As the group got up, they went to gather... Only to see three weren't present.  "Uh oh, shemet ɑղժ inky chi ɑɾҽղ'Ե հҽɾҽ" started Manix.  "N̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ i̶s̶ S̶t̶e̶p̶h̶i̶s̶t̶i̶c̶" added Caleb hell.  "ȏҡ ẇє ṅєєԀ ṭȏ ʟȏċѧṭє ṭһєṃ, ṭһєяє'ṡ 4 ȏғ ȗṡ һєяє ṡȏ ʟєṭ'ṡ Ԁȗȏ" added Dagore.  The group agreed and split with Caleb hell and Manix going one way and Lucifer and Dagore taking another.  "A̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ M̶a̶n̶i̶x̶?" Asked Caleb hell.  Manix looked around squinting.  "ղօԵ ƒɾօʍ ահɑԵ í ϲɑղ Տҽҽ" she said. 

The duo froze hearing a noise and looked at each other before running to the source.  Meanwhile Dagore and Lucifer found something else instead of their missing members.  "ṡȏṃєȏṅє'ṡ ɞєєṅ ԀяȗɢɢєԀ һєяє" added Dagore.  Lucifer focused using the phoenix he had before getting the idea.  "IΠҜΨ CHI, SΩMΣHΩШ IT'S HΣR THΔT'S βΣΣΠ DRUGGΣD" he said.  "һȏẇ ṭһє ғȗċҡ ԀıԀ ʏȏȗ-ṅєṿєя ṃıṅԀ" added Dagore stunned.  Meanwhile Caleb hell and Manix found Stephistic who was shaking terrified.  "ահɑԵ'Տ աɾօղց?" Asked Manix. 

Stephistic took the duo and dragged them to the parts and service cylinder.  The duo gasped finding inky chi inside covered in blood..... With Shemet hanging around her ripped in pieces on the robotic arms.  "G̶o̶r̶e̶!  L̶u̶c̶i̶f̶e̶r̶!" Called Caleb hell.  The duo immediately arrived and froze at the massacre.  *"A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED, FIRST BY 3 AND NOW BY ALL!!!" exclaimed Monotaro on announcement.  "As known once 3 or more people find the body the investigation can begin!".  " I ᗯOKE ᑌᑭ TO ᔕEE TᕼIᔕ!!!!!   ᑭᒪEᗩᔕE IT'ᔕ ᑎOT ᗰE!" Begged inky chi.  "һѧṅɢ ȏṅ" added Dagore getting the cylinder open. 

"ΩH SHΣ'S DΣΔD DΣΔD, ΠΩ DΨIΠG ШΩRDS ҒRΩM SHΣMΣT" added Lucifer sensing it.  "к-кιи∂α нαя∂ тσ тαℓк ωнєи уσυ'яє ιи ριє¢єѕ" added Stephistic.  "A very gruesome death indeed" stated Monotaro appearing.  Inky chi sobbed hiding her face in Dagore's chest.  "Heh, I'm impressed with this kill, I didn't know that's what the machine did actually so whoever is the blackened thanks for teaching me" added Monotaro.  Everyone was annoyed.  "Sheesh, tough crowd, anyway have the....MONOKUMA FILE" exclaimed Monotaro handing it to Dagore but fell over in the process.  Dagore took it, "ɞєṭṭєя ṭѧҡє ċѧяє ȏғ ṭһѧṭ ҡʟȗṭẓʏ ıṡṡȗє" he said. 

Monotaro growled and left while Dagore opened the file.   Everyone else joined him and the scared Inky chi.  "Ԁєѧṭһ ɞʏ ṃєṭѧʟ ѧяṃ, ẇєʟʟ Ԁȗһ ṡһєṃєṭ ıṡ ʟıṭєяѧʟʟʏ яıƿƿєԀ ѧƿѧяṭ" added Dagore as he was reading it.  "ШΣ ҒΩUΠD Σ∇IDΣΠCΣ THΔT IΠҜΨ CHI ШΔS DRUGGΣD, SΩ ШΣ CΩULD βΣ LΩΩҜIΠG ΔT Δ ҒRΔMΣ UP" added Lucifer.  Inky chi gasped hearing that and looked over.  "ᖴᖇᗩᗰE ᗰE?" She asked.  Dagore read it still raising an eyebrow.  "ṡıɢṅṡ һєяє ıṅԀıċѧṭє ṡһє ẇѧṡ ԀяȗɢɢєԀ, ɞȏȗṅԀ, ṭһєṅ яıƿƿєԀ ѧƿѧяṭ" added Dagore. 

The group looked at the pieces of Shemet dangling above everyone.  "RΣSPΣCTҒULly I ҜΠΩШ ΠΩT ΔLL ΩҒ US CΔΠ CLIMβ ΩR ҒLΨ" added Lucifer.  "ı'ʟʟ ɢєṭ ṭһєṃ ʟȏẇєяєԀ ṡȏ ẇє ċѧṅ ɢєṭ ѧ ċʟȏṡєя ʟȏȏҡ" added Dagore.  He went to the computer and got it working lowering the metal arms that carried pieces of Shemet.  "ṭһєяє, ṅȏẇ ẇє ċѧṅ ṭяȗʟʏ ɞєɢıṅ ıṅṿєṡṭıɢѧṭıṅɢ" added Dagore. 

(A/n: And another double upload.   Wanting to chug it out.  Next body, next case.  But is it simple?  Or more complex?  We'll see.  Hope you all enjoy).