Day 1: Team of Trappers

The group watched the stage move before a platform rose up. On it contained 5 animatronic bears all in color combinations of white and a second color. "Robot b͛e͛a͛r͛s͛?" Asked Blitzstrike. The bears suddenly started moving and came to life freaking out everyone. "Ah everyone's awake and here" stated the one that was half tiger stripe orange and half white. "w̸h̸o̸a̸ w̸h̸o̸a̸ w̸h̸o̸a̸ t̸h̸e̸y̸ t̸a̸l̸k̸?!" asked Garudster. "Indeed we do, and we see you all were recovering from those.... Headaches" stated the green and white one. That got everyone suspicious.

"w̾h̾y̾ d̾o̾ i̾ f̾e̾e̾l̾ l̾i̾k̾e̾ t̾h̾a̾t̾ m̾e̾a̾n̾s̾ t̾h̾e̾y̾'r̾e̾ t̾o̾ b̾l̾a̾m̾e̾?" Asked Nymira. "Jazz Singer is actually sharp, you'd be correct but we'll leave why and how to figuring it out by you, because we're here for a different reason" stated the red and white robot bear. Everyone was already annoyed that the bears won't tell them the reason behind suffering headaches. "Anyway, greetings I am Monotaro, these are my siblings Monosuke, Monokid, Monodam, and Monophanie and we are the monokubs!" Started the red and white one being Monotaro, tigerstripe is Monosuke, the blue rockstar one being Monokid, green being Monodam and the pink one and the only female, being Monophanie. Dagore blinked seeming to get a flash of something in his memories and held his head. "Anyway, we're here because we are pitting you all in a game!!" Added Monokid. "w̰̃h̰̃ã̰t̰̃.... w̰̃h̰̃ã̰t̰̃ g̰̃ã̰m̰̃ḛ̃?" asked Death iron Jaiden.
"A game of death" added Monotaro darkly.

Everyone freaked out in result. "ⓐ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓞⓕ ⓓⓔⓐⓣⓗ?! ⓘ ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓦⓐⓝⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓓⓘⓔ!" Yelled Krismatic psycho. "աҽ'ɾҽ ղօԵ ցօíղց Եօ ժíҽ" a desperate Manix assured. The monokubs scratched the group that protested. "what the hell that hurt!" Yelled Dark Diath, who also said he'll be fine with being called Diavel. "You all will listen to us" added Monophanie. Everyone looked at the five bears. "Now... Shall we explain?" Asked Monotaro.

"ѧṅԀ ṭһѧṭ ẇıʟʟ ɞє?" Asked Dagore. "As we said this is a game of death, which means as long as you're here you'll be trapped.... Unless.... You kill someone" added Monotaro evilly. "Everything allowed! Poison, Shot, stabbed, hit and run, you name it it's allowed as tools of murder!" Declared Monokid. The group was stunned stepping back. "тнιѕ fєєℓѕ.... fαмιℓιαя....." Murmured Stephistic. "N̶o̶ n̶o̶ d̶e̶a̶t̶h̶!" snapped Caleb hell only to scream in pain from Monodam scratching him up. "Sorry but none of you have a choice, we'll be back if you haven't murdered" added Monodam. Dagore seemed frozen a moment.

Once the monokubs vanished Nymira faced Dagore. "o̾k̾ s̾p̾i̾l̾l̾ m̾i̾s̾t̾e̾r̾ r̾o̾c̾k̾ s̾t̾a̾r̾ b̾r̾i̾t̾, s̾o̾m̾e̾t̾h̾i̾n̾g̾ h̾a̾p̾p̾e̾n̾e̾d̾ t̾o̾ y̾o̾u̾ d̾u̾r̾i̾n̾g̾ t̾h̾e̾i̾r̾ s̾p̾e̾e̾c̾h̾" she said. Dagore looked over. "ıṭ'ṡ... ѧʟṃȏṡṭ ʟıҡє ı'ṃ ғѧṃıʟıѧя ẇıṭһ єṿєяʏṭһıṅɢ... ıṅċʟȗԀıṅɢ ṭһє ɢѧṃє" added Dagore. "ɞȗṭ.... ı'ṃ ṅȏṭ ɢєṭṭıṅɢ єṿєяʏṭһıṅɢ ѧṭ ṭһє ṃoment" added Dagore. "w̸e̸l̸l̸ t̸h̸a̸t̸'s̸ a̸ g̸o̸o̸d̸ s̸i̸g̸n̸, m̸a̸y̸b̸e̸ w̸e̸'l̸l̸ a̸l̸l̸ s̸t̸a̸r̸t̸ r̸e̸m̸e̸m̸b̸e̸r̸i̸n̸g̸ s̸t̸u̸f̸f̸ " added Garudster. "B͛u͛t͛ l͛e͛t͛'s͛ g͛o͛, w͛e͛ g͛o͛t͛ t͛o͛ t͛r͛y͛ t͛o͛ f͛i͛n͛d͛ a͛ w͛͛a͛͛y͛͛ o͛u͛t͛!!!" added Blitzstrike freaked out. Everyone gulped a bit, but ran off to find a way out.

The monokubs watched everything and chuckled. "Let them try, they'll see we were right" added Monodam. "Agreed, but let's make things interesting" added Monotaro. They got all the rides running in connection to the mall everyone was trapped in. The group heard everything in the mall suddenly startled. "ωαѕ.... тнαт иσямαℓ?" asked Stephistic. "ШHΨ DΩ I HΔ∇Σ Δ ҒΣΣLIΠG THΔT IT ШΔSΠ'T" stated Lucifer. Everyone quickly ran to investigate but also to see if there is a way out to avoid the killing game.

(A/n: Took a bit, but finally next chapter. But I'll be getting this worked on. Anyway hope you all enjoy).