Day 10: The downed rouge

When Dagore came out to the entrance area alone he found himself having a gut feeling that wasn't good. "What the fuck, why did you leave me behind damn it?!" Exclaimed Lucas. "You think I'm a monster don't you?!" He added angry. "ṭһє ȏṅʟʏ ṃȏṅṡṭєя һєяє ıṡ ṭһє ṃѧṡṭєяṃıṅԀ ṃѧṅıƿȗʟѧṭıṅɢ ȗṡ ṭȏ ҡıʟʟ" added Dagore. Lucas looked whimpering. "You promise that?" He asked. "ѧʟẇѧʏṡ" responded Dagore. He saw Lucifer come out next.

"SΣΣMS I'M ΠΩT THΣ ҒIRST ΔШΔҜΣ" he said. "ṅѧһ, ẇє'яє jȗṡṭ ṭһє ғıяṡṭ ȗƿ" added Dagore. Lucas seemed to look Lucifer up and down. "Damn you're hot" added Lucas. "ΨΩU'RΣ MΔRRIΣD" added Lucifer immediately rejecting the flirting Lucas did. Death iron Jaiden was the next up followed by Caleb hell. "õ̰h̰̃ h̰̃ḛ̃ỹ̰ g̰̃ṵ̃ỹ̰s̰̃" added Death iron Jaiden. "I̶ g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶ e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶'s̶ s̶l̶o̶w̶l̶y̶ c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ o̶u̶t̶" added Caleb hell.

Dagore noticed the others soon trickle out...except one. "wαít.... thíѕ cαn't вє αll σf uѕ" added Raphael. "D͛i͛a͛v͛e͛l͛'s͛ m͛i͛s͛s͛i͛n͛g͛" added Blitzstrike noticing they lacked the rouge. Dagore gulped having the feeling again. "ᒪᗩᔕT ᒪOᑕᗩTIOᑎ ᗯE ᗯEᖇE Iᑎ?" Asked a nervous Inky Chi. Everyone went to the broken down bowling alley looking around. At first glance there was no sign of Diavel. "ṡƿʟıṭ ȗƿ, ʟєṭ'ṡ ṭѧҡє ѧ ʟȏȏҡ" added Dagore.

The group separated and started investigating the area, but making sure to be careful since things were broken. So far no luck in locating Diavel. "Wིྀhིྀeིྀrིྀeིྀ cིྀoིྀuིྀlིྀdིྀ hིྀeིྀ bིྀeིྀ?" Asked Shemet. "gσσd quєѕtíσn" added Raphael. They heard a scream in the back room. "ṭһѧṭ'ṡ єẓяıṅ!" Added Dagore. Everyone ran to where Ezrin was finding a strange room hiding behind the broken down bowling alley. Ezrin ran to them and sobbed in Stephistic's chest.

"ωнαт ιѕ ιт?!" added Stephistic. "T͙h͙e͙ p͙i͙n͙ s͙e͙t͙t͙e͙r͙.... T͙h͙e͙ s͙y͙s͙t͙e͙m͙s͙...t͙h͙e͙ b͙e͙l͙t͙....o͙h͙ g͙o͙d͙" added Ezrin. The group went to look and gasped at the result. Sure enough they faced the system only to see all these broken belts. However, hanging from them at the ceiling was the body of Diavel. He was dripping blood from his nose and mouth plus a stained blood soaked neck. Diavel groaned a bit. Dagore immediately went to him.

"һє'ṡ ṅȏṭ ԀєѧԀ ʏєṭ.... ɞȗṭ ѧʟṃȏṡṭ... яıɢһṭ?" Asked Dagore to Lucifer and Raphael. The duo nodded sadly. "too...problematic.... B--" He whispered before he was dead. The group heard the alert immediately as Dagore rejoined the group. "A body has been discovered!" Declared Monokid. "Rock on, if 3 or more people find the body that begins the investigation!". " һє ṡѧıԀ ṡȏṃєṭһıṅɢ ɞєғȏяє һє ԀıєԀ..... ı ċȏȗʟԀ ȏṅʟʏ ṃѧҡє ȏȗṭ ṭȏȏ ƿяȏɞʟєṃѧṭıċ.... һє ԀıєԀ ɞєғȏяє һє ċȏȗʟԀ ṡѧʏ ṭһє ṭһıяԀ " added Dagore. "Too problematic?" Asked Lucas.

"I'ᒪᒪ GO ᑕOᗰᖴOᖇT EᘔᖇIᑎ" added Inky Chi taking Ezrin out of the crime scene. Stephistic and Caleb hell joined Dagore and Lucas. "ɞєṭṭєя ɢєṭ ȗṡєԀ ṭȏ ṭһєṡє ṭẇȏ, ṭһєʏ ѧяє ṃʏ ѧʟʟıєṡ" added Dagore. Monokid appeared chuckling. "Seems it's time for the main attraction, enjoy the Monokuma file!" Added Monokid handing the file to Dagore. Monokid then vanished much to their annoyance. "dσn't mínd mє, í chσσѕє tσ вє thє σnє guαrdíng thє вσdч" added Raphael. "Yay a full on game!" Added Lucas.

"H̶e̶ w̶o̶r̶r̶i̶e̶s̶ m̶e̶" added Caleb hell. "һє ṃєѧṅṡ ẇєʟʟ" added Dagore slapping Caleb hell. "fσ¢υѕ уσυ тωσ!" snapped Stephistic. They apologized.

(A/n: If you noticed I always have a pattern connected to bodies and deaths. Number 6 may consider this cheating but I decided it's unique. And that's everyone hears the dying words from each victim. Anyway hope you all enjoy).