The bird and the psycho

Dagore, Stephistic, Lucas and Manix read on the file starting with Garudster. "ҍӀմղԵ ƒօɾϲҽ... ӀҽԵ'Տ ƒíղժ ԵհɑԵ ƒíɾՏԵ" added Manix. "Come onnnnnn Bun, can't we just move past?" Asked Lucas. Dagore glared sternly saying "єṅȏȗɢһ ʟȗċѧṡ, ċȏṅṭяȏʟ ʏȏȗяṡєʟғ ɞєċѧȗṡє ı'ṃ ıṅ ċһѧяɢє" added Dagore. Lucas huffed and nodded listening to Dagore. "αℓтнσυgн, ѕιи¢є нє ωαѕ тяуιиg тσ ѕανє кяιѕмαтι¢ ρѕу¢нσ ωє иєє∂ тσ fιи∂ тнє ¢яιмє ѕ¢єиє ωнєяє кяιѕмαтι¢ ρѕу¢нσ ωαѕ кιℓℓє∂" added Stephistic. Dagore gasped realizing the idea and ran to find Raphael with the others following except Stephistic who guarded the body before everyone returned with the sleepy angel. "í αlrєαdч hαvє вєєn tσld.... вut whч αm í hєrє?" Asked Raphael confused and yawning.

Dagore faced the angel determined. "яѧƿһѧєʟ, ѧṡ ıṭ ṡṭѧṅԀṡ, ʏȏȗ ѧяє ṭһє ȏṅʟʏ ȏṅє ẇһȏ ċѧȗɢһṭ ѧ ɞıɢ ṃıṡṭѧҡє". " ṭһє ṅȏıṡєṡ ṭһѧṭ ҡєƿṭ ʏȏȗ ȗƿ ѧṭ ṅıɢһṭ, ċѧṅ ʏȏȗ ʟєѧԀ ȗṡ, ṭȏ ẇһєяє ṭһє ṡȏȗяċє ṡȏȗṅԀєԀ ʟıҡє ıṭ ċѧṃє ғяȏṃ? " asked Dagore. Raphael blinked and nodded starting to lead them after they gathered information from the bodies including the fact Krismatic psycho seemed to have glitter on her body. They were led to the prize room and the group gasped immediately. The scene was now a huge blood stained scene with shelves overturned, prizes on the ground, broken pieces of prizes, etc. "The place looks like a dump now with robot parts" added Lucas gesturing to the robot parts. "ẇѧıṭ... ṭһıṡ є×ƿʟѧıṅṡ ṭһє ẇєѧƿȏṅṡ" added Stephistic.

The group was careful, but found Ezrin, Death iron Jaiden and Lucifer. "G͙u͙y͙s͙... D͙o͙ y͙o͙u͙... K͙n͙o͙w͙ a͙n͙y͙t͙h͙i͙n͙g͙?" Asked Ezrin scared. Dagore nodded and explained everything they knew so far. Once finished the trio was stunned to hear it, but Lucifer raised an eyebrow. "SΩ βLUΠT ҒΩRCΣ TRΔUMΔ ҒΩR GΔRUDSTΣR" started Lucifer. "b̰̃ṵ̃t̰̃ t̰̃h̰̃ḭ̃s̰̃ ḭ̃s̰̃ w̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃ḛ̃ k̰̃r̰̃ḭ̃s̰̃m̰̃ã̰t̰̃ḭ̃c̰̃ p̰̃s̰̃ỹ̰c̰̃h̰̃õ̰ w̰̃ã̰s̰̃ õ̰r̰̃ḭ̃g̰̃ḭ̃ñ̰ã̰l̰̃l̰̃ỹ̰ k̰̃ḭ̃l̰̃l̰̃ḛ̃d̰̃ ã̰ñ̰d̰̃ s̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃ h̰̃ã̰d̰̃ g̰̃l̰̃ḭ̃t̰̃t̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃ õ̰ñ̰ h̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃ b̰̃õ̰d̰̃ỹ̰?" Asked Death iron Jaiden. "Especially with all the metal parts in that... Girl" hesitated Lucas hating to discuss women. Manix sighed a bit, but looked at everyone.

"í ժօղ'Ե ϲɑɾҽ օղ ɑղվ օƒ ԵհɑԵ ҽ×ϲҽԹԵ Եօ ցҽԵ յմՏԵíϲҽ ƒօɾ ʍվ աíƒҽ íղ ցɑɾմժՏԵҽɾ's հօղօɾ" added Manix. Stephistic helped get witness testimony from the trio in the progress. Raphael yawned and looked around worried. "ʏȏȗ'яє ɢȏṅṅѧ ɞє ṃʏ ҡєʏ ıṅ ṭяıѧʟ, яєṡṭ ȗƿ" added Dagore quietly. Raphael nodded and left the area with Lucifer following to keep an eye on him. Lucas checked something with Stephistic. "ιт'ѕ вυιℓт ωιтн тнє ѕαмє мαтєяιαℓ αѕ тнє ѕтαgє ρℓαтfσям тнє мσиσкυвѕ υѕє" added Stephistic. "Someone got knowledge, well I'm actually impressed" added Lucas.

"ωнαт?" Asked Stephistic sternly. "SHUT UP BITCH!" snapped Lucas. Stephistic growled in annoyance. "ι ѕєє ωну мα∂ αи∂ тнє σтнєяѕ ѕтяυggℓє∂ тσ тяυѕт уσυ" she said bitterly. Lucas smirked without anyone seeing. *"And yet I do because of my blazy you bitch"* he said to himself. Dagore glared at Lucas making the zephyr wolf whimper. "SHE ANNOYED ME FIRST BECAUSE SHE'S A SLUT!" he immediately yelled.

"ғȏяɢєṭ ıṭ ʟȗċѧṡ, ı һєѧяԀ ẇһѧṭ һѧƿƿєṅєԀ, ṡṭȏƿ ʟʏıṅɢ ɞєċѧȗṡє ȏғ ʏȏȗя һѧṭє ғȏя ẇȏṃєṅ" added Dagore. Lucas huffed over the fact he wasn't fooling Dagore. "ʟєṭ'ṡ ɢȏ ғıṅԀ ċѧʟєɞ һєʟʟ, ıṅҡʏ ċһı ѧṅԀ ṡһєṃєṭ" added Dagore. He headed off with everyone.

(A/n: And next part done! The case continues! But soon comes the trial. Anyway hope you all enjoy).