Killer's mistake

Manix went to Dagore as they were looking for Caleb hell, Shemet, and Inky Chi. "Թɑɾժօղ ʍҽ, ҍմԵ վօմ ƘҽҽԹ ԵɑӀƘíղց զմíҽԵ աíԵհ ɾɑԹհɑҽӀ, ահɑԵ'Տ ցօíղց օղ?" Asked Manix. Dagore looked over and smirked a bit. "ṭһє ҡıʟʟєя ṃѧԀє ѧ ṃıṡṭѧҡє" he said. "ѧṅԀ ṭһѧṭ ṃıṡṭѧҡє ẇѧṡ ċѧȗṡıṅɢ яѧƿһѧєʟ ṭȏ ɞєċȏṃє ȗṅıṅṭєṅṭıȏṅѧʟ єѧя ẇıṭṅєṡṡ" explained Dagore. Manix was shocked and understood. "հҽ'Տ Եհҽ Ƙҽվ Եօ ҽ×ԹօՏҽ Եհҽ ҍӀɑϲƘҽղҽժ" added Manix. "є×ѧċṭʟʏ... ѧһ ṭһєяє'ṡ ṭһє ṭяıȏ ẇє'яє ṭяʏıṅɢ ṭȏ ғıṅԀ".

Caleb hell, Inky Chi and Shemet looked over at them. " w̶e̶, k̶n̶o̶w̶ a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ t̶h̶e̶ t̶w̶o̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ a̶r̶e̶ d̶e̶a̶d̶? " asked Caleb hell. "уєαн ℓєт ∂αgσяє вяιиg уσυ υρ тσ ѕρєє∂" added Stephistic. The trio listened as Dagore explained the bodies, the crime scene, the mistake, and what's been found. "ᕼOᒪᗪ ᑌᑭ, GᒪITTEᖇ Oᑎ KᖇIᔕᗰᗩTIᑕ ᑭᔕYᑕᕼO ᗰEᗩᑎᔕ TᕼE KIᒪᒪEᖇ GOT Iᑎ ᗩ ᖴIGᕼT ᗯITᕼ ᕼEᖇ" added inky chi. Shemet gulped having another realization before saying, "aིྀnིྀdིྀ mིྀeིྀaིྀnིྀsིྀ iིྀtིྀ cིྀoིྀuིྀlིྀdིྀ bིྀeིྀ aིྀ fིྀeིྀmིྀaིྀlིྀeིྀ tིྀhིྀaིྀtིྀ cིྀoིྀmིྀmིྀiིྀtིྀtིྀeིྀdིྀ tིྀhིྀeིྀ dིྀoིྀuིྀbིྀlིྀeིྀ kིྀiིྀlིྀlིྀ" added Shemet. Lucas growled offended saying, "HEY I'M GAY, THAT'S INSULTING YOU'RE LIMITING IT TO WOMEN!". Everyone looked at him before Lucas realized what he just did and gulped.

" ʏєѧһ... ʏȏȗ ҡıṅԀѧ jȗṡṭ ƿȗṭ ʏȏȗяṡєʟғ ѧṡ ṭһє ƿȏṭєṅṭıѧʟ ɞʟѧċҡєṅєԀ " added Dagore. "Hིྀeིྀyིྀ lིྀoིྀoིྀkིྀ, sིྀoིྀ wིྀeིྀ'rིྀeིྀ oིྀvིྀeིྀrིྀ hིྀeིྀrིྀeིྀ cིྀaིྀuིྀsིྀeིྀ Gིྀaིྀrིྀuིྀdིྀsིྀtིྀeིྀrིྀ wིྀaིྀsིྀ hིྀeིྀrིྀeིྀ aིྀsིྀ wིྀaིྀsིྀ Kིྀrིྀiིྀsིྀmིྀaིྀtིྀiིྀcིྀ pིྀsིྀyིྀcིྀhིྀoིྀ" added Shemet. The group was shocked and looked at the trio. "һȏẇ Ԁȏ ʏȏȗ ҡṅȏẇ ṭһѧṭ?!" Exclaimed Dagore. Caleb hell gestured to follow them and they reached a security booth before Caleb hell played the feed. It showed Krismatic psycho talking with someone, but then she started fighting with the person. "The killer" added Lucas. Krismatic psycho could be seen screaming for help as she suddenly got shoved into a platform and killed via being crushed with robotic parts.

They then saw Garudster run in and he checked Krismatic psycho finding out she still had a pulse. He picked her up and went to the first aid tent which wasn't on camera. However the killer was seen picking up this robot part and left with it. "¢αи'т ѕєє ¢ℓєαяℓу ωнσ ιт ιѕ, вυт αт ℓєαѕт ωє нανє fσσтαgє σf тнє ιи¢ι∂єит" added Stephistic. "E̶x̶c̶e̶p̶t̶ i̶t̶'s̶ n̶o̶t̶ s̶h̶o̶w̶n̶ h̶o̶w̶ h̶e̶ o̶r̶ s̶h̶e̶ k̶i̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ G̶a̶r̶u̶d̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ w̶h̶a̶t̶ p̶a̶r̶t̶ o̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶ h̶e̶a̶d̶ d̶i̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶ k̶i̶l̶l̶e̶r̶ h̶i̶t̶" added Caleb hell. "ᑌGᕼ... TᕼIᔕ Iᔕ ᔕO ᗩᑎᑎOYIᑎG" added inky Chi. Manix was shaking and whimpering after seeing the feed. Stephistic held Manix comforting her.

Lucas sighed and got the witness testimony from the trio reluctantly and provided it to Dagore. "ɢȏȏԀ ɞȏʏ, ʟєṭ'ṡ ɢȏ" added Dagore impressed. However the group heard the call for the trial and Monophanie announcing it. "Tིྀrིྀiིྀaིྀlིྀ tིྀiིྀmིྀeིྀ..... Lིྀeིྀtིྀ'sིྀ bིྀrིྀiིྀnིྀgིྀ tིྀhིྀeིྀ dིྀuིྀoིྀ tིྀoིྀ jིྀuིྀsིྀtིྀiིྀcིྀeིྀ" added Shemet. Everyone agreed and went to the location of the trial. Caleb hell though was worried knowing this meant Abrahm would show up when Dagore catches the blackened. *"a̶m̶ I̶..... G̶o̶n̶n̶a̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ t̶o̶ d̶o̶ t̶h̶e̶ u̶n̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶a̶b̶l̶e̶? "* he asked himself.

(A/n: surprise! I'm uploading a second part! The time has come. But Caleb hell knowing what's going on what's his approach? Still to side with Dagore or tamper the trial so abrahm doesn't show up. Anyway hope you all enjoy).