𝘅𝘅𝘃 : 𝘂𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

'i really wish we wouldn't have come here.'

It's been quite some time that the boys have been stuck in this state. It was absurd ! Totally delusional for them to be locked in a strange basement !

'i really think we should have gone with Jungwon's plan' Jake huffed.

'Sunoo, are you feeling better ?'

Sunoo blinked his eyes a few times before finally sitting up with the help of Sunghoon and Jungwon and looked around.

'Sunoo, have this, you'll feel better' Jay passed him a piece of chocolate he had found in his pocket.

'i wonder what else you have got stored in that pocket' Sunoo chuckled weakly and had it.

'did you get hit ?'

'i don't know hyung, I felt someone pull me―

'HEY EVEN I FELT SOMEONE PULL ME' Jay and Jungwon said in unison.

'okay now, what shall we do ?'

"Let's find ways to to escape.' Jake suggested and the others split up.

*

Measuring the time was merely a waste of energy because no one knew how long they had been there. It seemed as if hours had passed when it reality it had just been a few minutes.

The boys checked round at the cables and cameras and the TV and innumerous attempts of opening the locked door ended in vain.

'i swear to god if I could I would break this door !' Sunghoon said letting out a frustrated grasp.

'i wonder who that man was, he definitely is up to something' Sunoo said.

'and that definitely concerns us cause certainly why would he return Ni-ki when he had initially abducted him ?' Jake pointed out.

Jay hissed and tried to stop Jake, 'Jake, quiet.'

Jake looked puzzled and turned to the others who were facing in the direction of Heeseung. Ni-ki was still unconscious and his head was laid on Heeseung's lap.

'Ni-ki, ni-ki, it's Heeseung hyung, p-please wake up, Ni-ki please' Heeseung was still whispering into the youngest's ear, wishing for him to wake up. His throat was dry and his cheeks were wet.

'do we have water to provide him some to make him gain his consciousness ?' Sunghoon whispered to Sunoo who shook his head.

'Ni-ki, please wake up, I can't go without you, p-please, what happened to you...'

'Heeseung hyung, we'll get out of here and he'll be fine.' Jake assured and hug him from the back.

'i really don't want to do anything, just want to have my boy back and go back safely.' Heeseung sobbed.

'and now that I think of it, it was better to deal with humans back at school.' Sunghoon said.

'whoever that man is, his intentions are not good.' Jungwon cried out.

'i just want to get out of here, nothing else.'

'but shall we not inform the police about it when we go out ?' Jake questioned.

'won't we be out to further trouble if we do that ?' Sunoo stated.

'but we can't let him go away.' Jay protested.

*

Ni-ki had still not woken up but when he had shown frequent movements, Jake had concluded that the boy was asleep after being given a heavy doze of medicine.

'I think we should try to connect the dots and sort out the reason which led us to have ended up like this' Sunoo suggested, earning pleased glances from the others and then continued, 'I discovered a website which stated that this house was abandoned and haunted and we friends came here to have some fun during spring break.'

'Ni-ki came to us saying he had overheard you talking about this house and he had researched about it and we just followed him to enjoy.' Heeseung continued.

'the day we came here, we got locked and the door was almost unbreakable and even the glass windows seemed to be made up of the strongest material on the planet.' Jake said.

'we felt strange movements and strange incidents in the house.' said Jungwon.

'disovered a strange suitcase, found a machine, set it up, tried to contact someone and ended up finding a mysterious paper.' Sunghoon said.

'turns out Ni-ki was a hybrid and alas we were able to connect to the forest rangers who rescued us but then Ni-ki ended up coming back and we escaped school ('putting our grades at stake' Jake cried) and ended up solving the writing and then into this locked room.' Jay concluded.

'wait but Sunghoon hyung, how did you know that Ni-ki sas a hybrid ?' Jungwon,the curious boy, questioned.

'he told me when we were in good terms.' Sunghoon paused. 'him and his sister, both are one. He is more on the vampire side while his sister is rather the human one.'

'but if Ni-ki is the hybrid and whoever that man is wants the hybrid then why would he return―

'it's a trap, there must have been some other meaning to that writing or-

'oh no boys, you definitely figured it all out correctly' the voice of the man echoed through the speakers suppressing what Jungwon was about to continue. 'it was me who underestimated your group.'

'we just forgot that he could hear us.' Jake mentally cursed himself after saying it out loud.

'yes absolutely correct ! You're pretty intelligent i see' the image of the man popped up on the screen once again. 'what's your name ?'

'j-jake.'

'jake, I'd rather not let you die, Bette that I keep you to work with me.' The man smirked and jake slowly held onto Sunghoon's hand tightly.

'i had mistaken your group thinking you only had one hybrid but as it now turns out, you prooabbly didn't quite understand the meaning behind the word.' the man said. 'now if you please, I may take the one I want from you.'

He smirked and the boys turned round to see the gate opening and a woman entered the room. The light was becoming dim.

'guys, look out for the light, these people operate in the dark' Jay called out, bringing Jake and Heeseung come close to each other.

Heeseung felt a pull, 'NI-KIIII !'

Rustle of voices, hurried doorsteps and intense screams followed until the light again grew brighter and the woman left, leaving only five boys back in the room.

'w-what happe― the latter part of Jake's speech was inaudible because Sunghoon had put his hand on his mouth to make him stop, he whispered, 'wait till the microphone goes off.'

'wha-

A faint click was heard.

'how did you know there was a mic , Sunghoon ?' Heeseung cried.

'it was obvious, I heard him turn it off once but wait, where's Sunoo and Ni-ki ?' Sunghoon said.

'shit, they took them.'

'guys, where's jungwon !?' Jay panicked.

______________________

note : at this point, I'm really bad at keeping chapter titles