Chapter 18

Guyss plzz show your love and do vote and comment 🥺🥺❤️😘

Let's start

Everyone went to their respective places after the wedding ceremony and Rita aunty took Shehnaaz and Mahi with her to their mansion . whole mansion was decorated beautifully with lights and flowers . Rita aunty did their aarti and did her grahprawesh . Sidharth was going to his room when Rita aunty held his hands and stopped him . 

"Sidharth kahan jaa rahan hai ??  abhi kuch rasmein baaki hai beta" asked Rita aunty 

" mom mere sar mein bhott dard ho raha hai plzz aaj ke liye bhott hogya ab tu kuch bhi baaki hai woh kal karlena " Sidharth said rudely and went to his study . 

Rita aunty smile awkardly and took Shehnaaz to their room . The room was beautifully decorated with rose petals and candles for their first night . 

After changing his sherwaani sidharth went out to some club , there he was drinking thinking about the incident which happened in afternoon . 

FLASHBACK

After his manager's call Sidharth went to the cafe where he called him , he completed his work and was going back but in the parking he hear someone's voice and fisted his hands and gritted his teeth because it is the voice which he never wanna hear . 

" hello Mr. shukla , kaise hai aap ..... mene suna hai ki aaj aapki shaadi ho rahi hai " said someone with a smirk 

Sidharth turned back and look at her with red eyes , he was controlling himself from chocking her neck because he hate this girl to no end , once whom he use to love . She is none other than his ex Anika . 

Sidharth loved Anika a lott , he was crazy for her but she was with him just for his money and status . Sidharth use to fulfill all her wishes , he loves to pamper her , he always supported her ,  she was his everything but Anika never loved him she was just using him . Sidharth wanted to spend his whole life with her so he thought to propose her .  They both even got intimate not once but many times . 

It was Anika's birthday when Sidharth gifted her a mansion . Anika couldn't believe that he literally gifted her a mansion with BMW sport car . Sidharth was soo blind in love that he couldn't see greed in her eyes .

One day Sidharth saw Anika with some other boy , first he thought he is just his friend but next moment his eyes widen in shock when he saw Anika kissing that guy . He fisted his hand and went towards her and shouted her name . She quickly look towards him with horrified expressions . She tried a make him fall in her trap by giving some fake accuses but finally Sidharth opened his eyes and saw what the truth is . 

Anika tried to stop him but till then he was gone . Sidharth felt difficult to breath after getting betrayed by his love , the love of his life , the girl whom he have given everything , whom he treated like a queen , the girl with he was planning to have a family but nothing happened as he thought . That night he drink a lott and he even went in depression for few days .

Jay helped him a lott to come out of depression and supported him a lot , then he finally moved on and decided that from now he will not make this mistake of loving any girl  ever again . 

"kahan kho gye Mr. Shukla , kahin past toh yaad nahi aagya " said Anika with a smirk 

Sidharth gritted his teeth and said " what the fuck do you want now bloody slut " 

" you baby " saying Anika went and tried to touch his lips but he jerked her hands harshly and said 

" stay in your limits " 

Anika rolled her eyes and asked " mene suna hai ki shaadi hai aaj tumhari , par tum toh yahan ghum rahe ho " 

" it is none of your fucking business " saying this he turned to leave 

" mujhe laga ki tum meri yaadon se bahaar hi nahi aa paoge but I was wrong " said Anika 

"bhott badi galat fehmi mein ho tum , tumhaare saath bitaya hua time meri zindagi ka sabse bura time tha , you were a just a mere slut for me " replied Sidharth making Anika angry 

" accha toh tum apni slut ko itne mehenge gifts dete ho " 

Sidharth laughed and said " you are bloody gold digger , tum paise ke chakkar mein kisi ko bhi dhoka de sakti ho , tumne toh paiso ke liya apna jism tak bech diya tha " 

Anika gritted her teeth in anger and said " toh kya ab tumhe pyaar karne waali ladki mil gyi " Sidharth didn't said anything and choose to keep quiet . 

"tumhe kaise pata ki woh ladki tumse paiso ke liye shaadi nahi kar rahi hai , aur waise bhi har ladki luxurious life chahti hai , koi pagal hi hoga jo aisi luxurious life ko thukrayega samjhe . SO baby tum toh waapas trap mein phass gye , aur iss baar toh direct shaadi " said Anika making Sidharth hold her neck . 

" stay away from my matters " Sidharth said and left his neck . 

"huh , Baby mein bhi ek ladki hoon aur mein dusri ladkiyon ke feelings samajh sakti hoon " Anika said and went from there  . 

Anika brain washed him and Sidharth went in deep thoughts thinking about giving this wedding a chance . 

"ohh god mein yeh kya karne jaa raha tha , thank god sahi time par samajh aa gya warna phir se mein apni life mein galti kar deta ...... and Ms. Shehnaaz you just wait and watch . I am going too make your life a LIVING HELL and you will regret you decision of marrying me badly , I will make sure this thing " said Sidharth and went back . 

FLASHBACK ENDS 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

1100 WORDS 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Guyss plzz vote and comment 🙏🙏🙏🙏🥺🥺🥺 bhott pyaar se likhti hoon toh aap log bhi plzz pyaar dikhaao aur COMMENT aur VOTE karo 🙏🙏🙏 aur agar kuch accha na lage toh plzz mujhe batao .

Done Keep Loving and Supporting me guys ❤️🥰😍

Do Vote

Do comment

Do Follow