Chapter 77

Guyss plzz show your love and do vote and comment 🥺🥺❤️😘

Let's start

Sidharth felt his heart breaking into pieces looking at her like this , he was staying away from her because he doesn't wanna give her any kind of pain or stress but he is giving her soo much stress and pain .

" I hate you " she roared and thumped down on the floor crying miserably .

" Shehnaaz " Sidharth shouted and went towards her

It is not good for her health , doctor clearly said not to give so much stress on her lower stomach at least for 3 months as it is very sensitive , she is not perfectly healed after her delivery and now seeing her like this he got worried .

" kya kar rahi ho yeh " he roared and took her in his arms

She was crying loudly and wiggling in his arms to get out of his hold but it was quite tight .

" chodiye mujhe ...... dur hatiye " she said

" Shhhhh ........ " Sidharth said hugging her close

" nhi plzzz mat kariye yeh sab ...... I dont need your sympathy " she said and wiggled more but as usual his strength was more .

" plzz calm down Shehnaaz " he said in a pleading tone

She kept wiggling for few more minutes but then gave up as she was drained of energy . After getting exhausted she kept her head on his chest and cried loudly clutching his shirt . Sidharth held her close to his heart , he kept his chin on her head and closed his feeling feeling her in his arms after soo long .

FInally he got his peace back .

" I hate you SIdharth " she said

" Shhh ...... you don't ...... you don't hate me " he said still hugging her

" I do "

" no , you don't ........ you love me " he said

" I don't " she yelled

" Sidharth held her face in between his palm and made her look into his eyes . His heart dropped down in his stomach seeing her red eyes which were filled with pain , he felt soo guilty at the moment that he wanted to escape somewhere .

" you don't hate me " he said looking direct into her eyes

" I don't , I don't hate you ......... I can never hate you " she said making him smile

" I love you " she yelled

" I freaking love you and its a bad one ....... i can never hate you because you are my life , my husband , my family , my love , my everything ....... it is impossible for me to hate you " she confessed looking straight into his eyes making him freeze .

He loosened his grip on her , he went numb . This is what he wanted to hear , he was dying to hear these three magical words from her mouth and today she finally said it . He felt like he got his breath back , he got back his reason live , his reason to smile . He got his love back , he got his wife back . He wanted to say something but words were not forming in his mouth , only tears were flowing from his eyes but today these tears are tears of happiness .

" Shehnaaz " he whispered that too with difficulty

" I LOVE YOU SIDHARTH ❤️ " she confessed one again and kept her head on his chest .