Chapter 37

Guyss plzz show your love and do vote and comment 🥺🥺❤️😘

Let's start

It was another beautiful morning , sunlight was falling on the beautiful couple who were sleeping peacefully on the bed . Shehnaaz woke up first and found herself sleeping on the bed beside her husband , she looked at him and smiled . Sidharth woke up and found her staring at him and he innerly smiled at her . 

" tumhara hi husband hoon baad me taad lena " Sidharth said making Shehnaaz come out her dream land , she quickly look away being embarrassed , she was going to get up from the bed but Sidharth quickly held her hand and pulled her towards him . Shehnaaz became shock for a moment with this stunt . 

Sidharth held her in his arms and tucked her hair strand behind her hair which were coming on her face , the moments Sidharth touched her back of ear she felt current running through his whole body , she felt butterflies in her stomach . 

" hume aaj kahin bahaar jaana hai toh get ready " Sidharth said making Shehnaaz look at him 

" kahan " Shehnaaz asked slowly 

" bataunga ....... you just get ready " Sidharth replied 

Shehnaaz was going in the washroom but Sidharth called her and said 

" Shehnaaz " 

" ji " 

" can you get me a cup of coffee " Sidharth asked and Shehnaaz quickly nodded and went to get his coffee 

Shehnaaz came back with his coffee and gave it to him , he thanked her . She went to get freshen up . Shehnaaz came out wearing a beautiful white color printed saree . She stood in front of the mirror and started drying her hair , Sidharth look at her and smiled , Shehnaaz noticed his gaze and look other side .

Sidharth was going to the washroom to get ready , he was going towards washroom but he suddenly stopped and looked at Shehnaaz , he went towards her and huskily whispered in her ears 

" you are looking heavenly gorgeous "  saying this Sidharth went inside the washroom 

Shehnaaz felt her breath choke , she was standing there like a statue , she couldn't believe what just happened right now . She was still standing like a statue .

She came back to reality when she heard Sidharth voice from washroom " kab tak aise hi khadi rahogi ..... get ready " 

She quickly run from the room being shy . Sidharth got ready in simple pant and shirt .