Chapter 36

Guyss once again Thank you sooooooooo much for your love I love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Guyss plzz show your love and do vote and comment 🥺🥺❤️😘

Let's start

" woh tera intezaar kar rahi thi Sidharth par tu nahi aaya " Rita aunty said making him feel more guilty 

He quickly run towards his room , his heart was beating very fast , he slowly opened the door of his room and saw her lying on the couch , she was sleeping on the couch . 

He went towards her and saw her wearing beautiful saree which was adding fuel to her beauty and she was looking absolutely stunning , but today her glow is missing just because of him . He was cursing himself for her condition . He saw her sleeping without any movement and got scared looking at her like this , he started breathing heavily thinking about her . 

He shakes her shoulder slightly but she did not respond , he got scared and again shake her a bit strongly then before . Shehnaaz woke up with a jerk and sat straight on the couch , her eyes moves at him who was standing right in front of her , her HUSBAND . She was soo angry on him for behaving like a jerk , she wanted to shout on him , she wanted to ask about her fault , she wanted to cry but couldn't fell weak in front of him . 

She came out of her thoughts when Sidharth called her name slowly 
" Shehnaaz " saying this he tries to touch her shoulder but she stood up and stand at a distance from him making him feel guilty . 

Sidharth try to say something but she quickly walked from there . She went to the closet and took out another saree , because the saree which she was wearing was bit heavy and moreover this saree was given to her for Karwa chauth and now karwa chauth is over . Sidharth also went behind her and saw her taking out another saree , she felt his presence but she chose to ignore it . 

Shehnaaz was going to the washroom but Sidharth held her arms and pull her towards himself which shocked her . 

" Mujhe tumse baat karni hai Shehnaaz " Sidharth said calmly 

Shehnaaz wanted to cry out loudly , tears well up in her eyes but she quickly look away to hide it from him . She started wiggling to get out of his hold but it was too tight , Sidharth noticed her efforts and said " inn sab se kuch nahi hoga Shehnaaz "

"do minute meri baat suno " SIdharth said 

Shehnaaz was still trying to come out of his hold but Sidharth pulled her from her waist and held her close to him 

" kaha na do minute meri baat suno " Sidharth said calmly

" mujhe kuch nahi sunna ..... aap hatiye " Shehnaaz whispered 

Sidharth knew she is angry from him which is alright , she should be angry on him because he deserve that . Sidharth prepared himself to talk to her . 

" Shehnaaz I know mene galti kari hai ...... kal raat mein ..... " Sidharth said but Shehnaaz cut him in between and said 

" plzz mujhe kal ke baare mein kuch baat nahi karni hai " 

" par ..... "

" plzz " Shehnaaz said almost crying .

Sidharth look at her eyes which were having tears in them and it pinched his heart , he loosened his hold on her waist and Shehnaaz took the opportunity and get out of his hold and run towards washroom . Sidharth saw her retreating figure , he sat their on the couch with his head in his palms .