Chapter 40

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN 👑 

I've never seen any angel , but I'm sure they're not as much as prettier than you !! You're a truely deserving the entitlement of endless beauty !! As you step into another year of your life, I wish you all the happiness and success

I've never seen any angel , but I'm sure they're not as much as prettier than you !! You're a truely deserving the entitlement of endless beauty !! As you step into another year of your life, I wish you all the happiness and success. A very happy birthday to you, dear. May your birthday be as awesome as you are.There are countless people who smile upon hearing your name. You have touched so many hearts with your generosity. On your birthday, I wish you are treated with the same kindness you show towards others. 

Wishing you buckets of love and uncountable gleeful moments !! ❤️❤️❤️

Guyss plzz show your love and do vote and comment 🥺🥺❤️😘

Let's start

They both reached the venue , Sidharth hold her hand and entered inside the hall , Shehnaaz got hesitant looking at famous personalities but Sidharth held her hand tightly giving her an assurance , Sidharth look at her and nodded in yes making her smile . 

Sidharth took her to meet Mr. Khanna and his wife 

" Sidharth my child how are you?? " Mr. Khanna asked 

" I am very good uncle ....... how are you " Sidharth said 

" Fantastic " Mr. Khanna replied

" Uncle meet Shehnaaz , MY WIFE " Sidharth introduced her proudly making her smile 

" Welcome beta ....... how are you " Mr. Khanna said 

" I am good uncle , how are you ?? " Shehnaaz 

" Very good beta ........ I must say Sidharth she is very pretty " Mr. Khanna said making both of them smile 

" tum log aao and enjoy the party ....... and Shehnaaz kisi bhi cheez ki zarurat ho toh tell me " Mr. Khanna said 

Sidharth introduced her to many of his business clients proudly , Shehnaaz was smiling throughout . All the ladies were staring Sidharth which made her irritated , one of them came and stood beside Sidharth and kept her hand on his shoulder which made her angry , she walked towards the lady and yanked her hand away from her husband's shoulder and glare , Sidharth look at her and smiled seeing her getting jealous , he was enjoying her this side . 

Shehnaaz look at that girl who was glaring her , Shehnaaz went and stood beside Sidharth , she wanted to hold his hand but she was hesitating whether he will like it or not , Siharth understood her turmoil and held her hand and entwined their fingers . Shehnaaz quickly look at him and he gave a smile making her blush .