Chapter 69

Guyss plzz show your love and do vote and comment 🥺🥺❤️😘

Let's start

Two more days passed in the hospital . Today doctor checked her and allowed her to go home as Sidharth made sure that he will take care of her . Doctor informed Sidharth about her health , she informed that baby is absolutely fine but Shehnaaz is still weak and needs to be taken care of . She needs proper rest for 7 weeks so that she becomes fine .

Sidharth , Shehnaaz , their baby girl , Kushal and Rita aunty were sitting in one car as they were heading to the airport . Kushal is driving the car , Rita aunty is sitting beside him and our cute family is sitting at the back . Sidharth is holding his princess who is sleeping in her father's arms and Shehnaaz is sitting beside him looking outside the window .

Kushal is driving very carefully but suddenly speed breaker came in between and he did not notice cz road is already in a bad condition . He crossed the speed breaker and everyone jerked , Shehnaaz screamed holding her stomach . Sidharth instantly held her with his one hand .

" Are you okey ?? " Sidharth asked to which she just hummed but did not fail to notice tears in her eyes which made his heart itched

" Kushal dhyaan se chala thoda " Sidharth said

" I am sorry bhabhi , woh road bhott kaharab hai iss chakkar mein speed breaker dikha hi nahi " Kushal replied

" koi baat nahi " Shehnaaz said

Sidharth put his hand on her back and started messaging it giving her some relief . After few minutes she noticed that she is in his arms so she quickly separated from him and sat in the corner .

They all reached the airport and were sitting in his private jet , he made Shehnaaz lay in his private room as it is not good for her to sit in the same position for soo long and the baby was with her chachu who was loving her soooo much . Kushal gave the princess to Sidharth once she started crying and Sidharth took her to Shehnaaz . He went and saw Shehnaaz sleeping but he have to wake her up as she needs to feed the baby . 

" Shehnaaz " Sidharth spoke softly sitting beside her 

" jaan wake up ...... see out princess is crying " he said stroking her hair 

Shehnaaz open her eyes and saw him sitting beside her with their baby . 

" she is hungry " Sidharth said and helped her to sit 

He gave the baby to her , he pulled the chain of her frock and pulled it down and help her to feed the baby . 

They all reached their mansion , Shehnaaz was having tears looking at it . Shehnaaz already denied him that she doesn't wanna to go with him but Rita aunty insisted her a lott and said to think about the baby also . Shehnaaz can't deny her mother so she agreed to go with them . Sidharth and Shehnaaz were standing at the entrance with their baby as Rita aunty told him to wait bcoz she needs to do arti . 

Shehnaaz look at the house and tears started flowing from her eyes , her lovely moments with Rita aunty Kushal and sidharth . All the memories of that day flashed in her mind , the way he misjudged her , the way he gave her a character certificate and how she left the house all broken . All the memories were haunting her , Sidharth look at her and saw tears flowing from her eyes , he was going ask her but suddenly his gaze followed her gaze and he understood that she is remembering that dreadful night . He felt guilty and ashamed , unable to meet her eyes he looked away . He was really feeling bad , he wish he could go back and make everything right . Just because of his misunderstanding he lost his Shehnaaz , his wife , his panda . Now she doesn't wanna see his face also .