Chapter 54

Guyss plzz show your love and do vote and comment 🥺🥺❤️😘

Let's start

Months passed in a blink , now it was 11 months of their marriage , day by day their relationship was growing . They both were sure about their feelings for each other but they did not confessed it yet . Shehnaaz have decided to confess her love for him on their anniversary , nothing could be the best day to confess her love other then their marriage , the day on which they tied the knot and became life partners . 

Our lovely couple were sleeping together , their naked bodies were covered with a duvet . Their sleep broke due to bright sunlight passing through their room . Shehnaaz woke up first and as usual find herself in his arms which made her smile , she look at his face and unknown blush appeared on her face , she kept her hand on his cheek and started stroking his cheek making sure not to disturb his sleep . 

Shehnaaz was admiring his face with all her love at the same time sidharth opened his eyes and the first thing he saw is his wife staring at him with a smile which made him also smile . they both were looking into each other's eyes with love they have for each other . 

" you know na ki agar tum aise hi ghurti rahogi toh mein kya karunga " Sidharth said making her smile 

" kya karenge aap " Shehnaaz asked stroking his cheeks 

He took her hand and kept it on his manhood making her eyes widen with this stunt , she tried to take his hand back but he held it tightly .

" you wanna know what I will do ?? " Sidharth teased her making her hell shy and she quikcly nodded in no making him chuckle 

" Better I will show you , come " Sidharth said and pulled her towards him making her gasp 

' mein mazaak kar rahi thi Sidharth " Shehnaaz said 

" par mein mazaak nahi kar raha hoon " Sidharth huskily whispered near her ear and bit her ear lobe making her hiss .

" aap bhi na subah subah " Shehnaaz pushed him and stood from the bed wrapping a sheet around her naked body making him chuckle . He sat on the bed taking support of the headrest with his palm under his head and body covered with duvet till his waist looking hell sexy . 

" sheet wrap karne ki kya zarurat hai ?? there is nothing which I haven't seen baby " Sidharth said and winked her making her blush listening to his shameless talks 

She was going to the washroom but suddenly her head started spinning and she quickly sat on the bed keeping her one hand on her forehead . Sidharth look at and got worried seeing her like this . He quickly went towards her and sit beside her holding her hands .

" are you okay ?? " Sidharth said caressing her hair to which she gave a nod 

" kya hua , pain ho raha hai " he asked pressing her back 

" nahi bass woh chakkar aagya ek dum se " Shehnaaz replied 

" chakkar kyun aaya aise ek dum " Sidharth asked 

" pata nahi " Shehnaaz replied 

" ek kaam karte hai hum doctor ke paas chalte hai " Sidharth said she hold his hand and nodded in no 

" Sidharth zara sa chakkar hai , shayad thakaan ki wajah se aagya hoga ...... itni tension mat lijiye aap " Shehnaaz replied 

" I am sorry woh kal raat " Sidharth said but Shehnaaz shushed him by keeping her finger on his lips .