ELEVEN

NOT EDITED. Also, please read A/N ON THE BOTTOM! It is indented and bolded.

JULIET
"This is a gorgeous place. You have good taste." I complimented him, and he smirked at me.

"Well thank you, Juliet. They should be coming soon."

"So, you're the only brother to Demetrius."

"Correct."

"By how much?"

"Demetrius is twenty four. I'm thirty five."

"Oh, well honestly, I thought you were twins! I mean, you guys look the exact same!" I exclaimed and he chuckled.

"We don't get that often, how old are you?"

"Twenty two."

"So your in college?"

"Yes sir, I'm studying psych."

"Clinical psychologist?"

"I was pushing more towards forensics."

"That's really fucking cool. I always knew I wanted to do something medical."

"And you chose to be a brain surgeon?"

"Well, I already knew Demetrius was going to get the company, so I figured, might as well keep up with him."

"I thought the oldest person gets the company?"

"I didn't want it. I knew I wanted to do something medical, not business, so it was handed to him."

"Wait, let me get this straight... you turned down a billion dollar business to be a doctor?"

"I'm still getting a fuck ton of money when our dad dies so..." He trailed off and shrugged. I chuckled, and he smiled at me.

"You have a pretty smile."

"Oh, well, thank you." I said and the waiter came over. My face grew red, and I think he noticed, cause he smirked even harder.

Damnit.

"Two cosmos." Aleksander said, and my eyes widened.

"Aleksander, I have work." I said and he rolled his eyes. I turned towards the waiter, and immediately recognized him from someone in college.

"Your lightest champagne." I said to the waiter. He looked at me quizzically.

He probably thinks this guy is my sugar daddy or something.

"That's the rosé."

"I'll have a glass of that."

"And I'll take the same thing."

"Do you know what you want to order?"

"Give us a few minutes." Aleksander said and the waiter went away.

"So, Juliet, why the literal hell are you working for my brother?"

"Because of the debt."

"What debt?"

"My father owes like, 350K to your brothers casino."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, he's nuts."

"Your father is Damien, right?"

"Unfortunately."

"Hm..." He mumbled. I stared at him, taking in his features.

He had on his hospital scrubs with a white jacket over it. He had dress shoes on his feet, with his hair nicely on.

"We're you at work?"