TWENTY FOUR

JULIET
"That's enough!" I said and tried pushing Rocio away.

"Bitch NYC club rights are HORRIBLE. Your eyeshadow needs to POP. Let me do my fucking work." She said, blending the shadow into each other. I checked my phone, seeing texts from Demetrius and Alex.

"Fuck. Theyre both texting me." I mumbled and she checked my phone.

"You have these two stuck to your ass like fucking hemorrhoids."

"Tell me about it." I said as she put on my gloss.

"Now. You look fucking hot. You're wearing a gold sparkly dress with my black Louboutins."

"I will not last in those shoes."

"Too. Bad. You're Demetrius's girl and the paparazzi will want your pics. You need to fucking SHINE." She said and I exhaled, as I saw Alex was calling me.

"Fucking hell." I muttered as I walked out of the room, answering the call.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"You haven't answered my texts or calls in days."

"I'm fucking busy. Can you fuck off and leave me alone?"

"I can't. I told you baby girl, I want you."

"I don't want you. Can you leave me alone?"

"No."

"Fuck. Off." I said and hung up. I threw my phone on the chair and walked back in.

"Make me look hot." I said as I took off my clothes, in my bra and underwear. She looked at me.

"No. Lacey Lingerie."

"What why?"

"What if you get drunk and fuck someone?"

"I'm not stupid like you."

"Oh shut up." Rocio said as she handed me the bra and underwear. I changed into it.

"These underwear hurt."

"It's a fucking thong, of course it's supposed to hurt." She said as she handed me the dress. I changed into it, checking out myself in her mirror.

"I look good."

"You look fucking hot." She said as she put on jewelry on me.

"These are cheap and like 3$ so don't be upset if you lose em."

"Just don't be upset if I scuff your shoes."

"Christian will buy me another pair." She mumbled as she took them out of her closet. I smiled.

"I also heard some gossip."

"Hm?"

"Demetrius is in the city." She said and my eyes widened.

"Excuse me." I said as she grabbed new phone. I read the headline

'Billionaire player Demetrius Masalias landed in New York City, presumably to see his Personal Assistant turned Rumored Girlfriend Juliet Lavigne.' I read out loud.

"Fuck. He's so going to be at the club we're at."

"How do you know?"

"It's Demetrius. He always finds shit out." I said as I slipped on the Louboutins.

"Fuck. My feet hurt already." I said and she shrugged.

"Beauty is pain baby girl." She said as she checked the clock.

"10:30. Perfect. We'll leave in half an hour. Don't eat or drink anything." She said and rushed me out of her room. I decided to call Demetrius.

"Hey baby." He said, clearing his throat.