TWENTY SIX

JULIET
I exhaled roughly as I got to Rocio's apartment, slowly getting onto the elevator.

I'm flying back to Seattle tomorrow with Demetrius, and I have to say goodbye.

Now, I'm sure you want the deets. No. We didn't have sex.

We grew pretty close, like, him being on top of me with both of us naked close.

But I stopped him, because of that whole thing with Aleksander. I'm constantly having it in the back of my mind.

I can tell he's confused on why we haven't had sex, I mean we've been together for awhile, but I don't know.

I got off the elevator and walked to Rocio's apartment, walking in.

"ROCIO." I yelled out, and she came out of her room.

"Hi lovely." She said and gave me a hug.

"I'm still pissed about you leaving."

"Leaving from here or your apartment?"

"Both."

"Demetrius showed up, and Christian showed up and he were BALLS deep inside of you."

"And?"

"And I didn't come here to watch you and your boyfriend fuck."

"I wouldn't mind to watch you and Deme." She said and I laughed. I gave her a big hug.

"I love you, I'll see you soon." I said and kissed her cheek.

"Can you stay?"

"No, I promised Deme I'd be back quick."

"Okay, See you." She said and led me to the door. I walked out, and she came with me.

"I wish you were here for longer. Didn't you say two weeks?"

"Yeah, but Im working for Deme and apparently he has a lot going on back home."

"And?"

"I need to be there." I said and we got on the elevator.

"How's the sex?"

"We haven't had sex."

"No shit?"

"No shit. Remember the Aleksander thing?"

"You still believe that creep?"

"I don't have a reason not to."

"He's obviously obsessed with you and pissed that Deme got you first."

"So? What should I do?" She asked and she looked at me, a big smile.

"You should try to seduce him, and see if he admits that he did it or not."

"That's so fucking stupid."

"Yeah well I'm pretty fucking stupid."

"I can tell." I said and she smiled at me.

"I'm gonna miss you, you know that?"

"I know, it's just a shame we live so far."

"I'll be there soon anyway, Christian has a game."

"In Seattle?"

"Nope, Cali, but I'll convince him to come to Seattle." She said and we got off the elevator. I went out, and got into the car. She stared at me, smiling.

She blew me kisses and made a heart with her hands, I smiled as I backed away and drove away.

DEMETRIUS
I finished packing up my stuff and put my suitcase next to Juliet's, packing hers and mine carry ons. I was in my usual comfortable fit, a black shirt with black sweats and white sneakers.