FIFTEEN

Not edited so ignore any grammatical mistakes+read the A/N. Thank you all.

DEMETRIUS
"Room for Demetrius." I said and the receptionist nodded. I looked behind me, seeing Juliet standing there with her sunglasses on, looking around the hotel.

"Here you go, sir, and for her. Your bags will be up shortly." She said and gave me two room keys. I walked up to her, and she looked straight at me, taking off her sunglasses.

"Here's your room key Julie." I said and she nodded. We both went up on the elevator, and Juliet was engrossed in her phone.

"Seems as if we always meet in these circumstances." I said and she looked at me, rolling her eyes at my smug grin.

How could I not tease her?

"Do we have anything going on today?"

"No, meetings start tomorrow. Huge meeting is in 3 days. Huge party is in 5 days. We leave in 7 days." I said and she nodded. I looked at her, taking in features.

Her silver hair, which was now a beautiful black, shined in the light as her glasses laid perfectly on her face. Her lips were parted as she looked at something on her phone.

Because of the climate here, she changed an hour before our landing so now she had on denim shorts and a black t-shirt and white trainers.

The denim shorts cupped her ass perfectly, while her t-shirt was a v-neck which displayed the perfect amount of cleavage to make my mouth water. She has these gorgeous curves. She put her sunglasses down the tiniest bit so I can see her beautiful eyes.

"Stop checking me out." She said, more like demanded. I smiled as the bell suddenly rung, the doors opening.

"Stop wearing outfits like that and I'll stop staring." I said and walked out. She trailed behind me.

"I'm wearing a black t-shirt and shorts. I cant wear a pantsuit in eighty degree weather." She huffed out, and I smirked.

"Baby, it doesn't matter if you wear clothes or a trash bag, I'll always stare at you like this." I said and her cheeks tinted the slightest bit, making my ego boost and my dick start to rise.

JULIET
We finally arrived at the hotel room, and he was literally not bullshitting, there was one bed.

"Fuck me." I muttered as I put my purse down on the table. Our bags were in the living room, as were the complimentary champagne and chocolate strawberries.

"Mmmm!" I exclaimed as I jumped on the couch, digging into the strawberries. Demetrius came out, now in a black t-shirt and black shorts.

Holy fucking shit.

"Alrighty Julie, I have to go downstairs and meet some men. I'll be gone for around two hours. Can you unpack us?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"It doesn't make sense to unpack, we're staying here for eight days. It's a hassle. Just take out your best clothing and get it steamed."

"I didn't ask you if it made sense, I asked if you can unpack. And I expect the unpacking to be done when I'm back." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes sir, It'll be done when you get back." I said through gritted teeth. He gave me another one of his billion dollar smiles and quickly left. I groaned as I stood up and went onto the balcony.

Wind hit me straight in the face as I stared at the gorgeous beach.

Goddamnit I want to go to the beach.

I immediately went back inside and started to unpack. I did it quickly and stuffed my shit into drawers while placing his nicely in drawers and shelf's so he didn't bitch to me about it.