SEVEN

Please vote and comment everyone!! I'd really appreciate it!!

JULIET
I woke up, blinking rapidly as I saw the high ceiling. Warmness engulfed me, making me smile calmly. I let out a small exhale, and realized where I was.

Demetrius's house. Wait...

"Holy fuck..." I muttered as I saw his arms around me, making me shudder now.

I quickly tried moving his hands, but he just pulled me in tighter.

"Hmph, goodmorning Juliet." He said in a groggy, sexy voice. I didn't respond, moving his hands again.

"The more you try moving my hands, the tighter I'll hold on to you."

"Well, I have to get going. I need to go home." I said and he chuckled.

"No you don't."

"Yes, I do."

"No you don't."

"How the hell do you know what I have and don't have to do?"

"I don't, but I'm not letting you leave. What time do you have classes?" He asked and I looked at the time.

"I missed all of them." I muttered as I saw it was noon.

"What time are your classes?"

"7 am to 11 am." I said and he looked at me, confused.

"Why are your classes so early?"

"I'm a morning person." I responded and he chuckled.

"You slept with me at 11 am."

"I didn't have a choice, you've basically kept me hostage here."

"Hostage??" He asked, obviously irritated. I took this time to quickly get out of his grip and immediately grabbed my clothes on the chair. I ran into the bathroom, and quickly changed.

I heard him groaning and grunting as I heard footsteps.

"Hey Julie." He said, and I threw on my shirt.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Nothing, I told you I'm leaving." I said and he groaned.

"Why...are you so stubborn?"

"I'm being honest. I don't want to be here anymore." I said and he suddenly opened the door, and I realized I hadn't locked it.

"Fuck..." I muttered as he looked at me.

"Shirt, bra, underwear. Cute." He said and I started to put on my leggings.

"Just let me go, please."

"At least eat breakfast, or something." He said and I grabbed my socks, putting them on.

"I really need to go." I said and he looked defeated.

"Juliet, You're staying here." He said and I exhaled.

"I thought you fucking hated me! I thought you wanted to kill me and now you want me to stay for breakfast? I'm not your one night stand or your fuck buddy, Demetrius. This is purely professional, and you're making it so much more!" I exclaimed, and he stared at the floor, not saying a word. He looked up at me, and quickly I felt all my confidence go down.

"Purely professional? Juliet, this isn't purely professional. You slept in my bed, in my clothes. You think all my woman workers sleep in my bed?"

"Maybe not sleep, but definitely fuck."

"That's a low blow."

"Is it? Those fifteen models you dated in ONE YEAR last year is not so low, Demetrius. The last thing that I want to be is your fuck and go." I said and he bit the inside of his cheek.