THIRTY

My hand grazed his abs as he lightly ran his hands through my hair.

'Professor..we shouldn't do this.' I whispered as he unzipped my sweatshirt.

'I think you know what we both want, mi amor.' he whispered, his sexy french accent in my ear. I whimpered back as he suddenly took an aggressive approach and grabbed me, pushing me up on desk.

'I've wanted you since I saw you...this is so forbidden but I don't care.' He mumbled as he got on his knees,  sliding off my leggings as he went down.

'Professor...'

'Raphael.'

'What?'

'My name is Raphael..' He said as he took my panties off, and spread my legs wide on the desk.

'So..beautiful...' He whispered and he went in. Immediately I let out the loudest moan, which caused him to come back up, his eyes staring at me.

'Mi amor..stay quiet.'

'But it feels..'

'No..No mi amor. Stay quiet.' He said and I nodded my head no.

'I'll put my tie around your mouth.' He whispered and my eyes went wide.

'You want that?'

'Yes...Yes...Yes...'

'Yes...'

'JULIET.' I heard Demetrius yell, and I woke up. My eyes darted around the room, and I forced my legs shut.

'What..WHAT?' I said and he put his hands on my waist.

'Baby are you okay? You kept on whimpering and moaning and shaking in your sleep...' He said and I could tell he was concerned.

'I'm..I'm okay.' I said and he caressed my cheek.

'You had me worried baby.' He said and I kissed him, hard. My tongue slid into his mouth, and he grabbed me aggressively, his fingers pressing into my waist.

'Baby...I need to leave.' He whispered and pulled away. I sat there, staring at him.

'I have meetings. I also am leaving tonight, I have a meeting in London, I'll be back next Tuesday.' He said and I looked at him.

'You're constantly gone, what the fuck.' I muttered and he looked at me.

'I'm working so we can afford the lifestyle we have.'

'YOU can afford the lifestyle YOU have. I'd rather have you here.' I said as I got of the bed.

'I'll try to take time off work.' He said and I narrowed my eyes.

'No you won't. You're a fucking workaholic and I hate you not coming home every night.' I said and he stared into my eyes, trying to find something in them.

'Listen, Julie, this is my life.' He said and my mouth lightly dropped.

'I'd rather have a man who works a 9-5 and I can guarantee comes home every night, than a man who is gone for days on end just because I get to spend a couple thousand at the mall.' I spat in his face and left the room.

DEMETRIUS
I watched her leave, my mouth lightly opened.

Obviously I didn't mean it like that.

When we started to date, I will admit I laid off my work to give her more attention. But we're months into the relationship, she needs to realize I also have work and need to spend time on it too.