THREE

Please vote and comment everyone!!
JULIET
I put on a white bodysuit with black dress pants and nude heels. I grabbed my white bag, and combed my fingers through my straightened hair.

I had thirty minutes to get to my appointment with Demetrius, and I wasn't nervous at all...

well maybe a little nervous.

The guy was fucking gorgeous, but after research I have learned that he's incredibly intimidating and also has a sour demeanor 99% of the time.

I didn't want to piss the guy off at all.

I walked out of my room, taking my keys out of my bag and walking out of my apartment, closing the door.

I walked down the hallway, going to the elevator. A bunch of people were already waiting, so I pulled out my phone and called my best friend, Rocio.

"Rocio."

"Oh Hello Julie! How are you darling?" She asked, a bunch of rustling after her response.

She was originally from Cuba, and we met through our first year of college. She decided on moving colleges so she now goes to a college in New York City.

"I'm alright, is everything okay?"

"Yes, I'm just trying to catch a Taxi here and the damn people don't want to stop." She said and I chuckled.

"I have to go meet with this huge businessman." I said and she smirked.

"Yes I know, Demetrius Masalias, correct?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Oh that man is delicious, fuck him for me."

"Rocio."

"He is! That man has done so much, physically, emotionally, and sexually."

"Rocio."

"He was put down as 'sexiest man' last year and was even on GQ."

"I get it, Rocio."

"Are you excited though?"

"More nervous to be honest."

"Understandable, I would've probably shit myself by now to be honest." She said and I chuckled as the elevator binged, everyone getting on.

"I did research on him, and I learned that his Dad is somehow involved with my father, but I have no clue how."

"It doesn't say?"

"You have to pay 5.99 for the rest of the article and I'm too broke for that shit." I said and she let out a laugh.

"Oh honey I got a taxi! I have to go but I'll talk to you later okay? Let me know how It goes!" She said and hung up.

I exhaled and put my phone in my bag, when the elevator dinged. I got off, quickly walking to the exit.

I got into my car, and put my bag on the side. I got into the driver, putting my key into the ignition and pushing the button to start to it.

Fifteen minutes away.

I drove out of the parking lot, driving onto the highway.

DEMETRIUS
I walked into my office, seeing my secretary Jade sitting there.

"Hello Jade."

"Mr.Masalias, Your meeting with Ms.Lavigne is in twenty five minutes, are you ready?"

"Yes, I am ready."

"Listen to me, Masalias." She said and I looked at her.

"Juliet, on the phone, sounded very...unknowing about the situation."