☆Chapter 9☆

It has been about  5 weeks since my party and 3 week and 6 days since I last saw Liam, I know I have been counting the days

It has been about  5 weeks since my party and 3 week and 6 days since I last saw Liam, I know I have been counting the days. I have miss him not gonna lie, well not him mostly, his dick.

It's all wrong but I can't stop my sexual desires for him. I just can't be associated with him but my sexual desire says Yes all the time. It can never say No..

I have been thinking about the night of my party and the morning after when he fuck me till am senseless and suck me till there was no more cum. I was cum-less....that day.

I just got home with a bag of pregnancy tests to take because Tamara is convinced I am pregnant. I know it's possible because the last time I did the deeds there was no condom attached and I have symptoms of being pregnant and I have been eating pickles which I didn't like the scent of and now am eating it . I have also gained some weight on my thighs and my breast.

Putting down my bags ,I run my hands through my messy hair .

What if I am pregnant..

What if I am not..

What if tho..

No I can't be, I am not ready for a child yet . I know children are blessings but in my situation I am in no position to raise a child .

I am a workaholic.

And the father. Ohh shitt and the father . The father would be last person you slept with and in my case the father would be Liam FUCKING Foreman. A FUCKING workaholic and a .....

Taking out three pregnancy tests I head to the bathroom. "There God only you know what the test is about to say so please help and bless me with the answer I can be happy with" I say into my mirror.

Taking out the tests out of the box I put them on the countertop and I pull down my pants and let my golden river flow into a disposable cup. Pulling my pants back up I dip the sticks in the pee and wait. Fuck I don't even know how many minutes or seconds I should wait for .

Taking up the box it said I should wait for three minutes. In three minutes my fucking life is going to change. And these tests will show two lines if pregnant and one if not. "Perfect " I say sarcastically.

I won't even set a timer. I will just head downstairs and get a bottle of water and calm my unsettled nerves.

So it's been about 8 minutes. I know it's been more than 3 minutes. I just needed time . Running back upstairs I quickly head into my bathroom . I won't even close my eyes. I will just take one out and see the results.

Taking one of the tests it had two lines. Fuck. Taking out the 2 remaining ones it showed two lines too. Ohh No. Sliding down on the counter side I sit down into the corner and salty water starts to come from my eyes .

Tears start to fall

Tears start to fall. What kind I don't know . Am I sad ,happy or shocked? I don't know .

What do I do now? Wiping my tears I text Terry my driver to pick up Alexa from day care .

I need a plan . Getting up I stripped from my clothes and went into my mirror looking at my stomach and went into my shower under the cold water. This is going to be my longest shower.

Five Hours Later I am in bed in some comfortable clothing with Alexa beside me comfortably asleep while I am answering some emails from clients while eating pickles. Pregnancy cravens don't judge .

With a lot of serious thinking I have managed to book an appointment for tomorrow too

With a lot of serious thinking I have managed to book an appointment for tomorrow too. I haven't break the news to anyone yet but tomorrow I will tell Tamara as she was the one whom was convinced I was pregnant.

And I have decided I will keep the child and let the workaholic father know about my pregnancy and if he doesn't want to be in the child's life it okay like ,I will still be living even better than before because it takes two to tango and I am Malia Sanicea FUCKING GRAY.

I know that was really a lot of thinking

I know my grandfather will suspect something but I will tell him when I am ready.

Fuck this just makes me cry more.

"Liam Oliver Foreman I didn't raise you like this " my mom shouts

"Liam Oliver Foreman I didn't raise you like this " my mom shouts ."I know mama ,thats why I have become better" I said shutting the door carefully so it doesn't sound like I slam it.

"What did she say " Aden asked as I entered the car. "What she usually says" I said starting the car . "Liam no matter what he has done he is your uncle so please I beg for him.....help him get back his company on the top again, he promised he would be good" Aden mocks her as that's whats she always says .

"He promised he would be good,  like how old is he?.... 8" I mocked her too. "Let's not waste our precious time on them we have Jaden to pick up remember" Aden says changing the topic.

"Was that today?" I asked knowing the answer. " Don't tell you forgot, you forget everything like everything goes through one ears and comes through the other" Aden yaps his mouth away.

"Haven't forgotten your gay tho" I muttered under my breath speeding away on the highway. " I heard that " he says slapping my arm . "I wanted you to" I say making him shut up.

•••
So...she is pregnant but was it purposly or accidentally. We will have to ask the man himself Liam.

Don't forget to like and comment :).