✦𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑢𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟✦

"There's no doubt that everything has changed over the past 4 years

"There's no doubt that everything has changed over the past 4 years. I mean as a 26 year old who is a mother to a now 5 year old and a wife to 31 years old it was all bound to happen.

Today we celebrate the most loved 5 year old in the world ...Eleia my beautiful daughter and my prize possession. I mean my husband is my prize possession too but this little 5 year old changed everything on May 8 at 8:15 pm.

My precious baby girl, my whole world. I love you unconditionally. It hurts sometimes. So happy birthday to my precious baby Eleia Nya Dior Foreman" I finished my speech and the crowd applauded as I wiped a few tears that were obvious and kissed my munchkin cheeks as she was in my arms on my hip to be specific.

"Thank you mommy I love you even more" she exclaimed with happiness as her plumpy lips kissed my cheeks and I just chuckled at our mother and daughter bond as I got off the platform with her.

"Baby it's daddy's turn time to say something to you. Do you wanna go with him?" I asked her and she shook her head no. Finding the nearest seat I sat down and positioned her properly on my legs making sure she was seeing her dad.

"To my princess who is currently in my queen's arms, I love you both so much no gold or diamond can buy and no man on no planet can afford.

Today my princess turns 5 and let's say I don't know where the time went cause it was just yesterday you were trying to crawl now you're on your feet without me or mom help. Eleia please stop growing so rapidly....it will only make me cry more princess" he paused not taking his eyes off us.

"Soon you will be 16..17 going out with boys but let me tell you you already signed a contract saying not until you're 80" he added and the crowd and I laughed.

"But that's what is important, the most important thing is for you to know mommy and daddy will forever support, love and hold your hands to the end my princess...Happy Birthday once more my Dior" he finishes and winks at us and just like that Eleia was out of my arms in less than 2 seconds and was running to her dad to hug him.

"See why it's good not to have kids" I heard my 16 year old sister comment. "Shut up Lia" I scold her through gritted teeth as I was busy clapping with the crowd as Eleia finally landed in her dad's arms kissing him on his cheeks.

"Too bad you brought her for 9 painful months just for her to be a daddy's girl" she added, putting emphasis on painful as she continued to clapp.

"Shut up" I told her for the last time as the series of clapps died down and the Baby shark music began to play in the background.

"Mommy" I hear my daughter call my name as her and her dad finally reaches us after them stopping more than 5 times since his speech.

"Baby... you wanna go and dance with the other?" I referred to her peers and she nodded yes, shuffling herself out her dad's arms then running up to the dance floor.