☆Chapter 21☆

Gathering my things and putting them in my handbag, I went over to my sleeping sister shutting her still active Ipad off then in her bag

Gathering my things and putting them in my handbag, I went over to my sleeping sister shutting her still active Ipad off then in her bag." Need any assistance Miss.Gray" the flight attendant ask. "No, I'm fine, please tell Ron I will get in touch if anything" I say, giving her a small smile as she nodded.

Watching as the plane steps unfold,I saw the one only USER coming up them. Seeing him fully I rolled my eyes which he noticed. Putting my travel bag over my shoulder and my handbag, I grab Naticeia's travel bag while The User grabs Naticeia and puts the blanket over her then he grabs my suitcase and we head out with me leading as he follows.

His Range Rover car door was all open including the trunk. Putting the bags in the trunk leaving my handbag in my hand as he puts down my suitcase on the ground Putting Lia in the car covering her up then he shuts the door.

This silence is killing me, but at least I won't be used again. As I waited for him to close the trunk as he put my suitcase in I closed the left backseat door.Making my way inside the passenger's seat he was already closing his door."Here love " he says as he hands me my favorite flowers. "Thanks" I say closing the door. "Seatbelt love" he says and I draw for my seat belt buckling it making sure the click was loud enough.

As he starts to drive off I open the card and it said I am Sorry. I am fucking sorry. Just sorry.

"Is something wrong love?" I asked, earning a death stare with a rolled eye

"Is something wrong love?" I asked, earning a death stare with a rolled eye. Honestly if we weren't on bad terms I would have had her over my lap with her ass up in the air, slapping it.

" Will you ever forgive me?"

"Will fruit snacks and Starbucks help?"

"What can I do for you to forgive me?" I asked only to be ignored over and over again.

At this point I was getting tired of it.

"Can you be quiet, you'll wake my sister and my unsettled nerves that's sleeping" she says with her attitude pulling a gum from my cup and eating it.

You know that sound when you blow up the gum in a bubble and it pops. I have been listening to that fucking sound over and over for over an 30 minutes. She is doing it for purpose and I know it.