☆Chapter 35☆

As my meeting came to a halt, I was now a minute away from my office door

As my meeting came to a halt, I was now a minute away from my office door. I couldn't wait to go and see my woman. 

 As I opened my office door,I saw my woman around my desk with someone I didn't plan to see in like forever on the sofa.

"Leelee" the person  greeted me running to hug me. I didn't hug her back which seems to have brought a smile to malia face. Paris action didn't amuse me at all, after all malia was the only woman to ever amuse the fuck out of me.

"Paris, this isn't appropriate,as you see I am a married man now, and my wife is sitting right there" I told her pointing over at malia as Paris hands departured from my body.

"Wha…What she told me she was your assistant" she says going back to sit on the sofa. "I even told her how I was planning to get you back" she muttered lowly. 

You see Paris and I have a long history. Did we used to date, no we were just good friends with benefits and our parents were best of friends. Now Paris moved to Paris to achieve her goal of becoming a top model which she did, but after that we cut all ties, she started dating and I started building my empire. We lost all contact then. So seeing her here was really surprising. 

"Are you finished with all the meetings now?" I hear Malia's voice bringing me back to reality. "Yeah you hungry, did the twins bring you the strawberries?" I asked her. "Yeah, they should be back here in about 3, 2,1," she says and the door opens. 

"Wow, is this some kind of childhood reunion?" Jaden greeted us with his warm welcoming smile. "Did someone get fired for having fake boobs?" Asked Aden as he was referring to Paris. If you don't know Paris and Aden don't get along so well.

"You wish you had boobs like mine huh?" Paris asked Aden.

"Ok will you both shut it" I say, finally putting down my MacBook.

"Are you hungry?" I asked my woman and she nodded yes.

"Can't she talk, is she mute or something? " Paris asked, making me furious as hell.

"Paris if… '' I was cut off by malia. "Tell me something is your fake tits out of place or something, because you seem to not know your fucking place, do you want me to put you in it because your fucking place is straight out the door in a a fucking sewer because you stink" malia tells her and I just chuckle. This seems to have shut Paris up completely. 

"And Miss Malibu Barbie finally meets her match?" Aden says aloud clearly entertained.

"We should celebrate, come on dinner, is on me" Aden tells everyone. 

"Do you wanna go" I asked Malïa and she nodded yes. She was totally upset and who is to be blame me because of who Paris. 

"Ok let's all go" I say, packing up my things as my wife puts on her jacket over her outfit. And damn did she look sexy, naturally sexy too unlike…...