Chapter 39 ~ It Is

Edited

Mentions ~

Malakai Gambino

Malakai Gambino

We are having twin boys!

The gender reveal was Scarlette's dream and Karla and I had to make sure to make it happen even though I have a lot on my plate right now, but like always said happy wife, happy life. 

For the past few weeks, everything has been going smoothly. Scarlette won't stop bothering me with names for the boys. She is hoping both of us get our own mini-twin. Scarlette found a place for her bakery she would like to open. One thing for sure is that she has gotten more clingy to me. 

Like right now she is sitting right next to me while I am typing up something for the office. She has been focused on this bakery idea and now she is designing the interior of the building. Currently, I have someone cleaning out the space and getting everything in order and up to date. " What about Seth and Sebastian?" She suggested. I looked over at her. " No," I said simply. Now that is just ugly. " Why?" She said and placed her pen down. "Those names are ugly maybe a middle name," I said and focused my attention back on my laptop. 

Scarlette groaned and continued doing what she was doing. My phone started to ring and I grabbed it before Scarlette could ask who was calling my phone. Sometimes I need a vacation from her and not work. She was staring into the side of my face and all I could focus on was my laptop while on the call. 

It was just some people from the base asking questions I specifically told them to call Ayden for. After a few minutes of being on the phone, Scarlette leaned back in a chair and pulled her shirt up rubbing her stomach. " What about Giovanni Theo and Luciano Thomas," She said as she continued rubbing her stomach. " I like those names. Giovanni Theo and Luciano Thomas it is," I said with a slight smile on my face causing her to smile as well.  " Finally something you agreed on," She stated. 

She got up left my office and followed. She keeps telling me I am being her personal bodyguard which I am, but that is my job. We headed downstairs into the kitchen for about the sixth time today, but after the third time we came into the kitchen I learned not to say or complain about nothing because she will go on a full rant. I don't even ask what she is going to get to eat next either. 

" What should I eat? Fruit snacks or Brownies?" She held up both of them. " Brownies," I said as I leaned up against the counter watching her every move. " Hmm, I'll eat both," She said and closed the pantry behind her. I knew she was going to choose both of them, so I didn't think very hard about what she was going to eat next. She needed a real meal because these snacks weren't going to feed all three of them. Also, with them being both boys that definitely isn't going to cut it. 

I would go out to eat tonight, but I think I'm going to have Karla help me cook something in the kitchen. Scarlette sat down and I kissed her forehead before I headed back upstairs. I need to find a new housekeeper because this isn't going to cut it anymore and no one will ever truly replace Mary.