-TWO. The Job of a High School Host!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

『The Job of a High School Host!

I'm not lonely...

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "OH- HARUHI-SAN, IT'S TIME for our club activities." Shinjiro closed his notebook and stood up, picking up all of the books he and his friend used, "I'll put these back, go on without me."

    "Okay." Haruhi nodded, "If you get scolded for being late I'll tell them that you were putting back the books." And she left.

The salmon pink haired boy went to the science section and quickly stored the books. 'I hate science. Why do they even teach us science? It's a waste of time.' He thought, 'Anyway, I need to go to the club right now...'

Shinjiro speed walked towards the abandoned music room, trying (and succeding) to ignore the love struck stares he was getting from the females in the school.

Once he finally arrived, he took a second to catch his breath and opened the door, only to instantly regret it. "When did the room turn into a tropical island?" He quietly asked to no one in particular.

    "You finally arrived, Shinjiro." The twins started, "You're so lateee!"

    "I'm sorry," Shinjiro bowed, "I was putting back the books Haruhi and I used. And what's with your outfits?"

Tamaki came running to him, "It's to match the room, of course! Don't worry, my dear Shinjiro! We've got one prepared just for you! I think you'll like it, you and I are a pair!"

Shinjiro stared at Tamaki, "...Do I have to wear it?"

    "If you want your debt to be reduced by a 10% then I would recommend wearing it." Kyoya said from behind the pair.

    "Okay, I'll change into it." Shinjiro nodded, not minding the worried look he got from Haruhi. If it was for his and Haruhi's debt to be reduced, he would do anything!

Tamaki cried out of happiness.

.

.

.

The same three girls from the day before were seated around the table, "I didn't think you would wear one of those outfits!"

    "Yeah, we though you would do the same as Haruhi and just host with your normal uniform!"

Shinjiro looked away, "Well... Kyoya-senpai told me that our debt would be reducted, so I can't let that chance get away. I don't really like wearing this, but anything to pay our debt the fastest way possible, I guess."