-NINE. A Challenge from Lobelia Girls' Academy!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9

『A Challenge from Lobelia Girls' Academy!』

❝It doesn't matter wether you're dressed up as a girl or as a boy, you will always be pretty in my eyes!!❞

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "LET'S PLAY BASKETBALL tomorrow at lunch, Kamishiro." A boy with orange hair, Ryota Ichinose, said.

    "Sure, but don't be mad at me if I fall asleep just before lunch time." Shinjiro yawned.

    "'You tired?" Ren Amamiya, a light brown haired boy asked, poking him on the cheek.

    "Mhm..." Shinjiro nodded, stretching his arms, "I couldn't sleep yesterday and probably won't be able to today. The concert is coming up and I still haven't written the lyrics..."

Ichinose let out a sigh, "Man, I wish my parents would let me go to your concert... They told me that it could be dangerous, but it sounds really cool."

    "Yeah! I've never been to a concert so it would be a fun experience!" Amamiya smiled.

    "Shinjiro, come here!" Kaoru waved at him, signaling to walk to him and his twin.

Shinjiro waved at his friends and walked towards Kaoru and just as he was about to ask what they wanted, Kaoru and his twin held him and Haruhi by the shoulders, "Go buy us some more instant coffee Haruhi, Shinjiro."

    "Why do we have to go get it?" Haruhi asked, irritated.

    "Because you're the only commoners, no one else knows where to buy it!" Hikaru grinned, giving her a massage.

Kaoru, who was giving a massage to Shinjiro, nodded, "We've even been serving it to our guests lately," he patted him on the head, "and besides, it's part of your job."

    "But the cultural club exposition starts soon." Haruhi said.

    "Yeah, but it's not mandatory, so if you're not interested you don't have to go~!" The twins carried them to the door, "And with that being said-" They took out blue handkerchiefs and waved them in the air, "Be careful out there!"

.

.

.

    "I hope this is enough for them." Shinjiro said as he and Haruhi carried bags with instant coffee containers.

    "Yeah- WOAH-!" Haruhi yelled. She had just slipped on a banana peel.