-FIVE. The Twins Fight!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

『The Twins Fight!』

❝If suddenly the person you love completely disappeared from the world...What would you say? Would you say you're sad? Lonely? Melancholic?❞

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "LET'S PLAY THE GAME 'which one is Hikaru-kun'!" The twins said, making their guests cheer. "So? Can you tell which one is Hikaru?"

    "Well... It's hard to say..." One girl clasped her hands. "You're identical!"

    "Many ladies have tried to tell us appart, but so far none of them succeded." Hikaru and Kaoru said.

Haruhi, who was passing by said, "That's the dumbest game I've ever heard of."

The twins turned to look at her, "What, have you got a problem with that, Haruhi?"

The girl turned to them, "Not really. I just don't understand why the two of you are so popular."

    "That's not very nice."

The boys appeared behind Haruhi, "I'm disappointed." Hikaru said, "Apparently you don't understand the merits of having a pair of twins as members of the host club." Kaoru rolled his eyes.

    "Listen up, having a couple of good looking guys with homosexual tendencies earns the club high points. It also helps when the two strugle with their attraction and their friendship." They explained, "And in our case, because we're twins our relationship is taboo. And therefore more intriguing." The two approached one of their guests, "And besides, who hasn't fantasized about twins? Having two loves is better than one, don't you think?"

The took the girl's chin, "It's a young woman's romantic fantasy." 

he girl blushed, "Well, um, yeah, you're right." And then she fangirl.

Tamaki stoped over to them, "Hikaru! Kaoru!" He got close to their faces, "When I said that you could control the club's website I did so on one condition, won't you take it seriously?!"

They sweatdropped, "We take our job very seriously boss." Hikaru said, "In fact last night we were up until dawn."

Tamaki glared at them and took out a laptop, "Is this worked so hard to create?!" He pointed at a photo of Shinjiro, who wasn't wearing a shirt and was smiling at the camera with salmon pink roses surrounding him.

Shinjiro flinched. How did they get a picture of him?!

    "Wow! You look great Shin-chan!" Honey exclaimed and girls surrounded Tamaki, wanting to see Shinjiro's bare upper body. In the end they ended up taking the laptop while Tamaki ran to the twins.