Dinner

Sorry if I got the scene wrong!

Your pov
"... your breath stinks" he laughs as I slap him (jokingly) "AYO CHILL ITS A JOKE YOUR BREATH SMELLS AMAZING!" He laughs

Thus forward we started jokingly flirting. The other always ending up red with blush. I love those jokes.

Finally dinner day came. I dressed casual but cute and put on a full face of makeup and headed to madrigals. I knock on the door and almost immediately Camilo opens it with a wide smile.

"Hey beautiful! Cmon, dinners nearly ready" he says as he grabs my arm, pulling me inside and  sitting me at the dinner table.

I end up sitting beside Camilo and Dolores. Then I see abuela sitting down, dirty looking me yet again.

"[name], what are you doing here?! Don't tell me you snuck in!" She shouts as I feel very awkward

"Abuela, calm down I invited her" Camilo says as abuela sits down looking daggers at me.

I don't know much at the dinner table apart from Julieta, Camilo, abuela, Isabella, Dolores and Mariano.

I was talking with Camilo's mamá as I noticed Dolores and mirabelle death staring each other.

Dolores looks frightened as the Mirabelle death stares her. Must be some family rivalry or something I thought.

I believed that until Dolores whispered to me "Mirabelle snuck into Bruno's room" I had heard about Bruno A-LOT from Camilo but I didn't think anyone would go visit him

I spit out my drink in surprise but quickly dry my face. Camilo looks at me in confusion and I whisper what Dolores told me to him.

Camilo turns into all forms of whatever until he turns into him normal self but his eyes were weird.

His papá noticed and nudged him "Camilo! Fix your face" he whisper shouted. Camilo did so and told him what happened with Mirabelle.

His papá looks shocked and bats an eye to mirabelle who was still staring at Dolores.  Mirabelle was going to get into so much trouble if abuela found out about that. Camilo's papá spreads the secret to his mamá and a rain cloud appears above her

"Oh no." I murmur to Camilo as he looks at me, trying to reassure that it's gonna be ok.

A lot of things start to happen that I ignore. But I don't ignore Mariano bending down on one knee to Isabella. And Isabella hitting him with a vine.

I almost laugh but I'm a respectful person. All of a sudden something happens and a green glass image of Mirabelle was in front of Abuela.

Abuela and Mirabelle started arguing  and I felt very awkward so I thanked Julieta for the dinner and walked out with Camilo

"[name], I am SO sorry about that, I didn't know all that would go down" Camilo says, holding my hand.

"Cami, don't worry! You don't need to apologise for anything that happened tonight" I smile at him, head whirring about hand holding.

"It's just tonight was supposed to be the perfect night! I was so exited and everything was perfect and even abuela-" Camilo started, panicking about what was happening

I pulled him into a hug and played with his hair as I calm him down. " Camilo don't worry. I don't think any less of you! It's all fine"

Camilo's grip on me tightens as he digs his head onto my shoulder. "I've never had a real friend like you before , [Name], I wanted my family to know how special you are to me. I wanted them to be proud that I'd finally gotten friends with someone like you. I just want them to know" he was crying hard

That's when I realised how much I meant to Camilo.

I hug Camilo tighter as he continues
" I've never really had much friends apart from my family. I wanted to show them that I can make friends and show them who you are. On the one night I get to do it, It just all, all fails"

"Camilo you mean a lot to me, I've only had one other friend apart from you. You are the best thing to happen to me. Everything will work out eventually for us. You won't have to feel like that, not on my watch. Wanna come to my house?"

"Thanks, [name], I'd like that. A lot"

We went over to my house and into my room.

"Wanna stick on a song?" I ask, pulling out a radio mamá gave me.

"Mhm" he said, laying on my bed as I stuck on a soft tune. I got on the bed with Camilo, letting him cry on my chest.

"[name] I'm so lucky to have you" he smiles as I hug him tighter.

After an hour of comforting cami the doorbell rings. Mamá and papá are out of town on a date so I go get it.

Surprisingly it's... Camilo's mamá? "Hola Pepa, come in" I say as Pepa walks in and sits down.

"I just came here to say, thank you, [name]" she smiles as I give her a confused look.

"Thank me? Thank me for what?" I ask her.

"For being there for Camilo. He's never had much friends and it seems you mean a lot to him. Please stay with him and make him happy, I need to go and calm abuela down but just know that you are welcome at the casita anytime you like" Pepa says as she smiles and then quickly rushes away.

I walk back to my room and see Camilo still on my bed.

"Who was it?" He asks

"Postman" I lie as I go back on the bed and continue to hug him.

"Camilo, your one in a million" I smile at him, hugging him tighter.

"If I'm one in a million, your one in a billion!" He smiles.

He's so cute when he smiles like that. He's just so cute in general.

I love him so so so much.

And just like what happened a few weeks ago

We fell asleep together yet again.