Old hag

Your pov
Camilo got up first. He smiled up at me. Gosh his smile was the absolute cutest! He was just so cute.

He got up and stretched as I got up too. "Next week my parents are visiting my old town. I'm staying here. They'll be gone for two weeks" I explain

"I'll be here a lot next week" He smiles. We got up, got breakfast, and went to the same meadow we were at 3 weeks ago.

We laughed a lot and started running after each other again. Just like the other time

After running a lot and laughing we sit down and start talking about anything and everything.

"Why is the sky blue"

"Same reason an orange is orange Camilo"

"Woah"

Shit like that. It helped to have a dumb friend so our conversations were so very funny. But lately there is one iconic question on my mind.

Doss he love me? Does he get the same butterflies I do? Does he want to kiss me when I smile? Does he think of me like a partner or just a friend he knows?

Maybe he does

Shapeshifting shit pov

Does [name] love me the same way I love them? The same way that I think about them every night? Does [name] insanely blush every time I smile at them?

Does [name] love me?

Because I love them.

I just can't get them out of my mind. My first friend. [name]. They're name is like a spell. It's enchanting.

I get up like an hour later and I see Dolores standing at the start of the meadow. She giggles and waves at me.

"Camilo! Time to go home! Mamá sent me to find you" she shouts.

God this is so embarrassing. And in front of [name]?? "Oh and it's dinner!" She smiled and walked off.

I said goodbye to [name] and ran after Dolores. "Hi Dolores" I huff from running as Dolores smirks at me.

"How's your lover" she smiles. She knows. SHE KNOWS? Dolores just this once needs to keep her secret to herself.

God forbid abuela found out. She's the reason I had no friends. Kept me inside and said that I'm perfect the way I am.

God abuela needs to mind her own business. [name] knows ALLL about it. They agree with me. They get me. I always trail off to thinking about them.

I go eat dinner, atmosphere so thick you could cut it with a knife. Eventually mamá brings up [name].

"Abuela what did you think of Camilo's friend [name]?" Mamá asks. Oh god no.

"They're not good for poor Camilo. He should stick to the other people in the village" Abuela says as papá looks at mamá in a most alarming way.

"W- Uhm well I think [name] is a lovely child!" Papá says, making abuela scoff.

"Camilo deserves better, don't you agree Camilo?" Abuela says, turning the attention on me. God abuela why did you have to do this to me.

"[name] is a lovely person, case closed" mamá butts in. Thank you so much mamá, I really needed that. I smile at abuela as she changes the subject.

Well at least mamá and papá like [name]. To be honest abuela is going to die soon so I can't dwell on her. Focus on the good parts.

After dinner I show up at [name]'s window. God they're adorable. I would kiss them if I could. But that's a violation of the law

I knock on the window and get in the room. I fell dramatically on [name] and they held me up like how couples do in those movies.

I wish I could just pause time. Stay right there. Just pinpoint that moment

Your pov
He is just so cute. I let him up and he plops himself on my beanbag.

We were talking when he asked if we could go to his house.

"Oh, sure" I smile as Camilo grabs me and sprints out the window to casita.

"Cam- CaMiLoO" I jokingly shout. He sprints inside casita to his room "CAMILOOOOOO" I laugh as he throws me on his bed and jumps on me

"OWW CAMILO WHY DID YOU HANVE TO DO THAT" I Laugh as Camilo gets up off of me and I get off of his bed.

We were talking when Dolores comes into the room. "[name] ? Camilo you need to hide them, abuela heard them coming in and she is raging" Dolores informs us.

Camilo pushes me into his closet. It's a cliché place to hide but then again there wasn't much places to hide in his room.

A minute or two later Abuela storms in. " Camilo did you sneak [name]  INSIDE our own casita?" Abuela says. I can't see anything but I stay as still as a statue and quiet my breathing.

"Abuela what are you on about? I'm just reading a book" Camilo explains. I have to give it to him, he's a good actor. He sounds generally confused.

"Why are you sneaking [name] into our casita?!"

"I'm not"

"... ok, I'll come back in five young man"

Abuela left and we ran outside, falling down after 50 seconds. We laughed as we got up.

AAAAA WHY IS HE THIS CUTE ITS UNFAIR I LOVE HIM SO SO MUCH. [name], calm down.

I feel overjoyed. We part ways as I go home to see my mamá at the table. "Here [name], I made you some food." She smiles as I eat it faster then sonic running away after seeing his original design in his old movie.

"Someone's hungry. Or I'm just an amazing cook, or both! Either way I win" mamá laughs as I continue eating like a rabid dog.

"[name] slow down! Your poor stomach will hurt if you don't slow down!" Mamá snaps after a minute of me gobbling up the food nonstop.

I stop eating for a second. When did mamá become so good at cooking? I need to know her secret, NOW