Hospital

Camilo pov
I'm in the hospital waiting room, breaking down as mamá tries to console me.

A doctor comes out of the room ( after 5 hours ) they used to operate on [name]. I run up to the doctor, asking all the questions I could think of.

"What happened? Do they need any transplant? Are they ok? Can I see them??" I kind of choke out the last question. I don't know what i would do If I lost [name]

The doctor looks at me with a slight smile of my face. "Sorry kid, first we need a guardian or any contact information about this child" he smiles

Shit. I can't tell him that [name] has no parents! They're going to give them up to an orphanage! And then [name] is going to be shipped away and then (the promised never land). I'm overthinking. Calm down Camilo

Instantly mamá jumps up. "I am a guardian. I am her babysitter. I will be taking all responsibility for [name]" thank goodness she didn't say she was their parent, and no family relation.

My heart still skips a beat every time their name is mentioned. I fucked up! What if they hate me and then they will leave and.. and I'm overthinking AGAIN

"Ok, how about parents? The man said. Mamá looked up as I remember something

Well not remember as such. More like, make up. Or think up of. Or lie! Well, it's for [name] so it's worth it!

"They have a parental consent!" I say as mamá looks up at me. That was a lie. But it had to be there. At least a note. Or [name] was screwed

"I'll need to see it." He says. Mamá calls papá to fetch it. Hopefully there was one there. Chances are low. I messed up! Just like me to screw it up

An hour later papá comes in with the consent form. I can't believe that was there. I am a genius! The doctor looks at it and nods.

"So can I see them?" The doctor lets me in to see them. I walk in to my only horror. [name], alone and unconscious. No this isn't happening. Please god no! Not now! Not with [name!]

The doctor shuts the door as I sit down beside them. I'm crying so much that, at this point, I can't even see correctly. But it doesn't matter! All that matters is that [name] is going to DIE and think I hate them! Or could die.

"[N].... (Sob) [name] you probably can't hea- (sob) hear me but if you can I- I" I'm interrupted a lot by my own sobs and it's getting hard to breath with the tears.

I'm also confused at the same time. Why did they run in? They new it was gonna hurt them. Also, why did [name] still save ME after our fight? God this was confusing. I'll push it away for now

(I am sick of writing (sob) so stuttering is a (sob )

"Listen I-I'm sorry! I wasn't think- thinking and I just... I just was stupid! I've never been like it before and if- if you can hear this, pl- please know that I love you and I still think of you the same." I can't even see at this point. I was sobbing so hard my throat felt like it was going to explode. It felt so good to talk to them and apologise! Even if they couldn't hear me it still counted! My head shot up when I heard a voice.

"Camilo..." it was such a low whisper but I heard it. I heard it like a shout. [name] was awake!

Oh my god I am the luckiest man in the world. I don't know what I'd do If I lost [name]. I cried more there than I ever had before. Ever.

"[name]!" I shout in joy. [Name] smiles at me. They put their hand on my cheek, it instantly soaked in my tears.

How good it felt to feel them again. And to know that they were safe. And alive. I could of lost them! I wouldn't be able to COMPREHEND loosing [name].

"Don't worry cami... I forgive you" they smile, drained with tears alike me.

They forgave me! God I am so exited. By now I can picture our wedding day. I'm going too far. AAAAH IM OVERTHINKING IT

All I can feel is glee, delight and relief! God, I thought they would never forgive me! And look at me now! Dolores would be soooo shocked

Is this my chance or will I make it weird? Fuck it.

I lean in to [name], them blushing relentlessly, and at the last second I whip my head back and back out.

Every hour or so I repeat it, and I think they got the hint. It was so stressing. Should i take my chance and kiss [name]? Or should I continue talking to them.

[name] describes how their legs feel. All I can feel is shame. Shame that I did this to them. Shame that I said that horrible thing to them.

I apologise again, but usual kind hearted [name] laughed. "Camilo, it's not your fault! I'm not angry at you! But I know Isabella and Dolores have a knife with your name on it! They laugh.

[name]'s laugh drew me CRAZY! hearing that giggle was like music to my ears. Like a calming voice loathing me to sleep.

I decide to lean in again, this time even closer. My lips brushed against theirs. I looked into [name]'s [eye colour] eyes. They were shining like a night sky.

They were blushing. But so was I! I could feel the anxiousness growing on me! They new by now I wanted to kiss them.

I can't kiss them without consent or any proof they love me! It could ruin our friendship! It could ruin what we have! I can't do this to poor [name], despite how much I wanted to.

I backed my head away but felt a pair of hand wrap around my neck and pull me in. I looked at [name], their touch so soothing, and nodded. Silently consenting as [name] pulled me in and..

All I can say is that

[name]'s lips were as soft as I expected