Amanda

This is set after you get out of the hospital, you and camilo are dating

camilo pov

I was chilling at [name]'s house, they're still getting used to walking again. I was exploring their house while they were out buying food. I go into their parents old room. Its so cozy! A king sized bed, with a mirror to the side. I shift into [name] and lay on the bed, after a minute I got bored and looked in the mirror.

I instantly backed away, I don't like mirrors. I look outside and see Amanda. Its been months since we last talked. Last time we talked , Amanda wasn't, wasn't being good in any way.

flashback

I annoyingly walk in Amanda's house. She's always annoying me to go in her house, but this time mama forced me. I sit down on a chair, and looked out the window to [name]'s house. I wish I could spend time with [name] right now instead of Amanda. "sooo... Camilo... any crushes?" she flutters her eyes. She is obviously into me, which would be fine if she didn't try to cut me off from anyone else. Today I'm feeling like I want to tell her I don't like her!

"yeah, why?" I answer, looking at her in the eyes. She blushes and places a hand on my thigh, I place her hand OFF, that made me really uncomfortable. Like, we are 15, and I have my boundaries. Amanda chuckles and places her hands on her lap. she flutters her eyes and half smiles.

"turn into your crush" she smiles. I know what she expects. I turn into her, she cries in joy and kisses me, we get older and get married, get kids and yada yada yada you know the drill. I swallow all my pride as I shift into [name]. Amanda stays silent. after 2 minutes of silence, she clears her throat and starts.

"well what if um- what if I have a crush on [name]? Y-YEAH! PSHHH DID YOU THINK I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU CAMILO?? CRINGE HAHA" she shouts, looking like she's after swallowing her tears. Amanda having a crush on [name]? Pffffft thats Funny. I almost laughed. Amanda was raging as she continued " [name] is going to be mine you idiot!" She slapped me. I slapped her back and walked out. Mrs [name] fangirl.

Flashback over

Now I see Amanda, looking over at [name]. Wait, what? Amanda likes [name]? Ok now she's walking up to [name]. She's talking ti name and batting her eyes. What the hell is going on? [name] has a boyfriend, me! I go out of the house to meet [name] when I see Amanda smiling ear to ear at [name]. Back off my partner! I walk up to [name] and Amanda glances at me before going back to stair in [name]'s eyes. "Hey babe, will we get going?" I smile as Amanda scowls at the word babe. [name] agrees and walks with me to their house.

"[name], you wouldn't choose Amanda over me, right? And you'd turn her down if she asks you out right?" I ask as [name] laughs. "I know, Camilo it's ok if I have other friends, I still love you more!" [name] smiles and kisses my cheek. When we get inside I give them a big old bear hug, and tell her all about Amanda being in love with you.

"I already have 2 genders after me? Score!" She laughed as she put the food that she bought into the fridge. "But I still love you the most Camilo!" They remind me as I pull them from food to a big bear hug. I like hugs. "You can still move Amanda's friend, I have no choice about your friends" I smile as [name] gives me a quick kiss and goes back to their work.

The next day Amanda came over to our house. I was annoyed to see her talking a seat beside [name] and leaning too close for comfort towards them, so I moved my chair beside theirs and wrapped my arms around their waist. Amanda chuckled as she got to the chase. "So what if the three of us go shopping today?" She smiled at [name], ignoring me. [name] and I agree. So thus began the shopping centre day.

Amanda and I had a non spoken competition of getting [name]'s love by buying them things. "Ooh [name], this hat would look lovely on you!" "Well um.. ooh! [name] look at this dinosaur plush! Isn't it so cute and squishy!" And [name] would respectfully deny everything because she didn't want to spend any of our money.

Amanda blindfolded us both at one point and directed us to a shop. When I took the blindfold off I realised it was a mirror shop. I had to ignore my hatred of mirrors. At one point I passed by one and noticed something. My face. It's not how I remembered it. I swear it wasn't like that. My body posture was better, my hair was prettier, my eyes were a darker colour and. Who am I? That can't be me. I can't remember how I look. Suddenly one tear came out. Then the next. And it all flooded until I was breaking down in a mirror shop because of a stupid identity crisis. God I'm so embarrassing. Why can't I keep my tears back instead of being a pathetic baby?

As soon as [name] noticed, they ran towards me and we both left to home. Once we got home I told [name] everything. "Camilo, you've been shifting a lot, haven't you? Awh , I love you no matter what. Could you try to stay away from shapeshifting until you know who you are?" They smiled. I cried even harder: they really do care.

Mirrors. Why was it mirrors. Amanda knows why I hate mirrors. She knows everything. But she still brought us to a mirror shop. God why can't my relationship be drama free for ONE day? We